Robert and Charles

Next day, at night Lu AoTian drove Ye SiYan to his secret base outside the city where he had known the secret of his little cat.

When they got in the room , Ye SiYan felt soft lips on his. "Mmmhnn"

Lu AoTian's eyes turned deep. His hand became disobedient and roamed all over his (YSY) body.

Ye SiYan didn't stop Lu AoTian's actions. He let him do it. The day he felt his emotions for the other. He knew he was fallen deeply.
Ye SiYan reached out and grabbed Lu AoTian's shoulder.

They both panted and gasped for breath as they separated. A trace of saliva contacting each others lips.

They heard a knock on the door. Ye SiYan give the mask to Lu AoTian and signaled him to wear it. "Who"

They heard a voice from another side of the door "Black Rose"

Ye SiYan got the right password he wanted and opened the door.

Two man got into the room. But when they saw another man standing their. They became alert.

Ye SiYan patted on one of the man's shoulder  "No need to be alert. He is in my side"

The man sighed. Other one peeked out from the former's shoulder.

Ye SiYan introduced them. He pointed toward the man who was heavily alert "He is Robert. My second in command"

Then pointed toward the youth who looks a little feminine "He is Charles. I called him yesterday. We call him Charlie by the way."

Ye SiYan walked toward Lu AoTian "He is Ian. He will go back with me and will be 2nd to none but me."

Robert frowned "But boss, we don't know anything about him. And it will give those bastard a chance to create a havoc"

Ye SiYan looked coldly at him "Don't you believe me or ..?"

Robert looked down "I apologise boss"

Lu AoTian was looking with interest and was very satisfied with the nickname but he wanted only his yanyan to call him so.

Ye SiYan was satisfied with the response "He will not report to anyone so you don't need to add his name in the mercenary list. He will just follow me"

Charles was silent throughout the conversation.

Ye SiYan asked "did you find what I asked for? "

Charles took out the file from his backpack and handed respectfully to Ye SiYan.

Robert said "we found everything about them and their friends but we weren't able to found anything about a year which is like 20 years ago from now."

Ye SiYan's eyes turned cold but he nodded "You can go back"

Charles opened his mouth for the first time he had came in "Boss. You said you were coming back"

Ye SiYan rubbed his temple " When the time will be right, I will go back. For now keep your eyes open in the mercenary. I believe someone is impatient to take over."

Robert patted on Charles' head "let's go charlie"

Charlie nodded. He wanted to hug his saviour but glancing the man's aura. He didn't dare to go near his boss. So he left with his companion.

Ye SiYan leaned on Lu AoTian and sighed. Lu AoTian hugged his waist. "It's okay. I am here for you."

Ye SiYan felt warm in his heart and opened the file. He read--

Ye SiNian, Leng Mo , Ye Yuri  and Lu Shaoting are best friends who grew up together. Ye SiNian and Ye Yuri are cousins. Ye Yuri and Leng Mo were like childhood sweetheart who felt in love with each other and were together from a young age. After high school they all separated to chase their dream career but were in touch with each other and met often when they came back to the country.

Ye Yuri and Leng Mo went overseas for  Medical and became researchers afterwards. Ye SiNian and Lu Shaoting went for finance and management but in different countries.
Lu Shaoting felt in love with Gu Ning during  his  overseas education got engaged with her.
Similarly Ye SiNian felt in love with Lu Anqi.

After that, Lu Shaoting and Gu Ning got married while Ye SiNian got engaged with Lu Anqi. None of the parents were against it.

Gu Ning gave birth to Lu AoTian. When Lu AoTian was 2 years. They all lost contact with Ye Yuri and Leng Mo.

After 1 year Ye SiNian got married with Lu Anqi and  after 1 year everyone saw Ye SiYan as eldest son of Ye SiNian and Lu Anqi.

After that he know everything.  But what happened to Ye Yuri and Leng Mo. There is no news about it.

This Ye Yuri and Leng Mo are Ye SiYan's biological parents.
It had more details of friends but they are no use for them.

Ye SiYan was feeling complex. "I guess we need to confront mum-dad"

Lu AoTian nodded "my mum-dad too"