Call me AoTian

Ye SiYan nodded at Lu AoTian "Thank you Mr. Lu" and finished his red wine.

Lu AoTian become a little frustrated. He wants to hug this little cat. Why does his little cat treating him like a stranger.

He actually started to label Ye Siyan his and forgot that they met for first time today. It's like a natural instinct of his." You can call me AoTian."

Ye SiYan got confused ' where is this coming from. It's not like we were friends and we didn't even met before.'

Don't mention Su Cha and Xu Yang. Even Chu Feng got goosebumps from this.

When Lu AoTian felt everyone is looking at him strangely. He asked "what? Am I not allowed to makes friends."

Ye SiYan coughed "cough! Hello AoTian , I am Z." When Lu AoTian is making friends with him. Then he has no reason to refuse it.

Lu AoTian blinked " I know but what can I call you?."

Ye SiYan thought for sometime "Call me Yan." He is getting more and more confused with Lu AoTian's behaviour. He can't understand what's he (LAT) is planning.

Lu AoTian nodded " okay yanyan."

Now Ye SiYan also got goosebumps from the name.

Su Cha, Xu Yang and Chu Feng felt 'let the bosses chat. We can be the clown.'

When Mo Ke and representatives of other families saw the interaction between Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian. They felt bitter inside and thought they lost a great opportunity to make these two rivals especially Mo Ke.
He planned it for so many days but lost the opportunity because of his idiot daughter. If his daughter can even charmed them then it would have been great. But that idiot messed it up all.

Lu AoTian and Ye SiYan talked business for sometime. But it was somewhat awkward. Ye SiYan doesn't have the habit of calling Lu AoTian 'AoTian' and he was being called 'yanyan' intimately.

Then they left to talk to other people who attended the party.

Su Cha asked Ye SiYan " what do you think about Lu AoTian Boss?"

"A little more passionate and intimate?"

Xu Yang nodded " what can be his purpose for his behaviour. "

Ye SiYan was also thinking about the same " I don't have anything to give him. If he wants to be friends. Then it is good. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future. But I think he doesn't mean any harm. If he meant harm then he don't have to be so friendly."

Xu Yang and Su Cha nodded.

In the other side Chu Feng is sweating at his boss's behaviour. "Boss do you knew Z and had a good friendship."

Lu AoTian shooked his head "No, But I know yanyan now and have a good friendship."

Chu Feng got confused "But Boss you never treated your friends this intimately before."

Lu AoTian got into deep thought "you are right". Then his eyes lit up and he called a number.

A voice came out from the phone "hello?"

Lu AoTian answered " Hello dad, I need a little help."

The other voice was from Lu Shaoting , head of lu family. " did I hear wrong, you said you need help, you rascal."

" yes dad please help me"

"Didn't you said you don't need my help in the underground"

"Dad It's not about underground. I need your help with some other matter."

" What happened?" Lu AoTian voice tensed

"Dad I met a man today. I want to protect him."

" Then protect him "

" no that's not it. I want him to look at me only. I want him to belong to me. I want to cage him . I made friends with him but I am not satisfied."

" it was a man?"

" yes"

A crashing sound cup from the phone and he heard his mother is yelling " what's wrong with you"

His father explained to his mother everything.

His mother, Gu Ning took the phone " Son ,are you sure about your feelings."

Lu AoTian replied " yes "

"Then Chase after him. My son is finally in love but don't break apart his relationship if he is in any."

Lu Shafting yelled " what are you saying"

Lu AoTian heard his mother's say " If he is happy then why would I object to it and you old man we already have our grandson from second son so you don't have to be so excited. You can have more just tell him. When they think it's alright they can adopt one or two kids."

Lu Shaoting sighed "I am not worried about that. If he can find a responsible partner then it is alright."

Lu AoTian is shocked after discovering his true feelings that he is in love with a man but he became happy soon.

And he thanked his parents " Thank you mum-dad. Let me chase after him. I will take him home once I win over him. " and hunged up the call.

Chu Feng got scared by the smile.

Lu AoTian Walked toward Ye Siyan who was drinking wine on the other side.
________________________________

Lu family and the family behind lu enterprises are different

Lu family : Lu AoTian's family
Lu Enterprises : family of Ye SiYan's mother Lu Anqi