1. Desideratum

ummm this is my first time writing one of these and I am really scared. Hopefully you like what I write :).

You were an introverted person  (sorry if u are not in reality). Your boyfriend was an ambivert. He did liked alone time but he had a lots of friend. You didn't really like or enjoy being the center of attention, but when it came to Corpse you wanted all of it. When he streams its one of the things you hate but also enjoy. You hated how Corpse would spend ample  amount of time with his friends. But you also enjoyed the stupid things he would do and say.

It was just another one of those days where you were bored out of your mind an were binge watching Friends and playing with your cats. The volume of the TV was pretty loud. You were so busy watching the show that you didn't hear corpse telling you to turn the volume down. Then you felt your phone vibrate. Being the person you were you totally ignored it. You were laughing and giggling at the show. You were also totally ignoring the fact that you were laughing pretty loud, but it went pretty unnoticed by you.

CORPSE P.O.V

Y/N was being pretty loud. I did tell her to lower the volume bit....but there was no reply. So i text her. I knew there was a 3% chance that she would reply. And of course she didn't reply. So I go outside to tell her. I tell the stream that i'm AFK  for a few seconds.

I go outside my room to see Y/N laughing and playing with our cats. Seeing her happy of course made me happy. But this was not the time. I had to lower the volume. I ask her to lower the volume.  She looks at me and shakes her head a "no" with a sarcastic smile.

YOUR P.O.V

I see Corpse come out of his room and totally ignore the fact that he is standing there and smiling at me. He the processed to ask me to lower the volume. And with a sarcastic smile I decline the request. Heheheheh I was of course playing with him and after some time of totally having his attention I will turn the volume down.

Little did you know Corpse wasn't having your drama and his comes to You snatches the remote and turns the volume and goes back to his room.

You were also pretty chill going and you didn't really care about what Corpse just did. So you just ignore it.

Your P.O.V

Ehhhh w/e. It just alright. Its not gonna bother me.

Y/N was totally into laughing and had totally forgot about the thing Corpses just did. But, the cats weren't having it. They went and sat in front of Corpses door and were purring and growing almost like they wanted to eat him and say sorry to you. These action  were also ignored as they would do this often when THEY wanted attention.

<1 HOUR LATER>

The cats are tired of purring and growling so they just sit there and wait. Y/N had fallen asleep and was tired of watching TV. A few minutes later Corpse comes out cause his stream is over. Just as he opens the door the cats start meowing at him.

CORPSE P.O.V

I come out of my room and my cats are meowing at me. I don't really get why they are doing until I heard soft snores of my beautiful girlfriend. As I was about to walk up to her my cats block my way like they wanted me to stay away from her. They were meowing like "stay tf away from her". And then it hit me. They are mad at me for being rude with Y/N. So i squat in front of them and ask them

" Can I go and apologize?"

They made got out of my way. I walk up to her and I wake her up.

Y/N P.O.V

I was woken up by tapping on my shoulder. I turn around to see Corpse.

"mmm 5 mins"

"no. look here"

"tell me"

"Im sorry for being rude"

"huh?"

You don't really recall when Corpse was rude to you. But then you realize it was the volume thing

"if sorry for snatching the remote-"

You start giggling

"i'm sorry keep going"

"Y/N are really laughing in my little apology video?"

"actually.. i think i should apologize"

"why?"

"Cause i wanted attention. And I though if we fought or some time I would get some attention"

"............."

You start blushing and hide your face in the pillow

"you really wanted it that bad huh?"

"why dont we buy some wine later and maybe i can give you all my attention?"

"sounds good"

"but what made you realize you made a mistake?"

"The cats"

"awwwwww I luv our cats"

"more than me?"

"................."

Corpses get on the couch and you snuggle and cuddle until 7 PM later you go to the bottle-o shop and the rest is rest