20. Christmas with Corpse

Corpse was a little too excited for Christmas. He had started Christmas shopping since the end weeks of November. LED lights, a new Christmas tree, stocking, literally all things Christmas. Corpse was thinking a what to gift who and all that since NOVEMBER.

Of course you weren't too crazy about it but seeing Corpse be all excited made you so happy. It was literally a kid after getting candy.

Sooner or later it was Christmas, and oh boy was Corpse ready. The house, the tree was really well did all by Corpse. Of course you did help him but Corpse was the one doing most of the work. You were spending the 25th December with Corpse and the next day, 26th December, you were spending with your friends.

You woke up the next morning and Corpse was not in bed. You get out of bed to look for Corpse. You went downstairs and see corpse making you breakfast and hot chocolate.

"you mind hurrying up? We have to watch Christmas movies"

"Corpse its literally 10AM"

"Okay I dont care please hurry up"

"Fine"

You brush ur teeth and were about to go down when Corpse said.

"Y/N GET OUR BLANKETS AND PILLOWS"

"Yes sir......"

"Thanks. And wake up its Christmas"

"YES SIR"

You yelled.

"Better'

You go downstairs and Corpse has puts on "Home alone". You both get on the couch. Your lying between Corpse's thigh and Corpse is playing with your hair. Your dozing off because of it.

"Y/N....."

"mmmm?"

"Your so cute I swear"

"mmmm"

Its almost 12AM and you and Corpse are opening presents. Corpse gifted you so many things. Perfume, candy, clothes all of it. You gifted Corpse many many clothes cause you had no idea what to buy men. But Corpse was really thankful.

"I love you so fucking much Y/N"

"Corpse me to. I know I dont say it often but I love you so so so fucking much. Words are too less to express my love for you"

"Y/N I love you too so so so so so much"

"No I do"

"No I do"

"Dont even get me started"

And so the night continued with you guy play fighting about who loves who more and eventually ended up watching more movies and still fighting about who loves who more.

Merry Christmas phat sisters. I hope u have a great, happy and safe Christmas. I hope all your wishes come true and you have the best Christmas. This is the last chapter of the year and as well as this book itself. I had a really great time writing this book even though there were times i had thought of quitting and giving up but still. This has been amazing in all ways possible and i hope u have fun reading my book and chapter. Im greatful for all the people reading the book and im more than thankful if you read this long text i wrote. And the thing that i wanted to tell u on 31st December I will be posting it on the community thingy. Ily so so much have a great Christmas.
Bye :)