3. Ice skating

"Y/N?"

Corpse called for his girlfriend who was on her laptop working.

"hmm?"

Y/N replied. Corpse came and sat next to her and he ask with puppy eyes.

"Y/N can we please please go out to ice skate?"

"hmm"

"Is that a yes or no?"

"let me think"

"oh come on"

Corpse huffed and crossed his arms.

"Corpse come on I say let me think about it...I never said no"

"Why can we just gooooo?"

Corpse sat there and told Y/N the amazing things that he has seen ice skaters do.

"Okay okay we will go"

Corpse gave Y/N a quick peck.

"But....."

"But what?"

"if we go you will be the one to get in the ring first"

"okay fine"

"promise?"

"promise"

Y/N was totally aware of the fact that people who were new to the concept of ice skating will fall and trip.

<5..at the ice ring>

"So you want me to go first?"

"yess"

"okay"

Corpse gets in the ring and boom he can't keep balance. Y/N was trying to hold her laughter in. Y/N had to go in. She was scared. But Corpse came to help. Y/N surprising was really good. Corpse was shocked, amazed and jealous all together. Y/N helped him keep his balance, and they learnt a few tricks together.

Now it was time to leave. Corpse didn't want to.

"Corpse come on don't be a childish-"

Corpse runs back to the ring and skates for about good 1 hour. Y/N is just waiting for him to come out and go home. Corpse comes out and they go home.

"did u have fun?"

"loads of it"

Sorry if this was a short one.. I wont be writing more for about 3 weeks I have my exams but i will after they get over :)