10. stop lying

You were on your date with corpse. You would call it a REAL REAL date if it wasn't for his girl best friend who was joining you both.
Emma had been friends with Corpse for 1 year. Lets not ignore the fact that you knew for 2 years. But you sometimes felt that Corpse trusted Emma more than he trusts you.

This topic would keep you up at night. Emma on the other hand, never seemed to like you. She always rolled her eyes when you would talk to her.
On one of your dates which she again interrupted... Corpse excused himself to go to the bathroom. And she told that you were not good enough for Corpse and that he liked her and what not. You would also stop smiling when she was around, and just not be yourself. You hoped that hopefully Corpse noticed.

You were caught up in these thoughts when Corpse snaps you out of them.

we're here
Yep

You both get out of the car and see Emma. Emma hugs Corpse which you don't mind. After that Emma just straight up ignores you and only talks to Corpse.

You were at the mall shopping for stuff Emma and Corpse having fun while you were third-wheeling them. They went to shop for clothes, plushies, flowers and lastly food.

Thankfully you weren't excluded from the food part. You sat down beside Corpse which Emma certainly didn't like. Emma buys Corpse a waffle just cause she wants to flaunt. And they go back to talk to each other, You we're eating and scrolling through your phone and you were ok with it.

#- Corpse look how she ignores you

You looked up from your phone to them.

Me?
#- ofc I was talking about u silly
Y/N you don't have to be so mean to Emma... talk to her
.... ok

You put your phone down and start listening to the "fake tales of Emma".

It was time to go home. Emma left and you were left with Corpse. You were tired and socially trained.

You get in the car.  The car ride it silent until Corpse breaks the silence.

Why are you so mean and distance towards Emma?

Im not mean or distance towards Emma she just doesn't like me and never give me a chance to speak when your together.

Y/N she would give you a chance if you were fucking nice

Corpse im nice to her I always say "hi" or a "hello" this bitch just ignores me every single time

Y/N SHES NOT A BITCH

THEN AM I?
DO EVEN KNOW ANYTHING SHE ROLLS HER EYES EVERYTIME I TRY TO TALK TO HER SHE TOLD ME I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU ACT SHE DOES NOTHING

You were almost the verge of crying

Why didn't you tell me

How to expect me to TELL YOU WHEN YOU CLEARLY TRUST HER MORE THAN ME?

Y/N ofc not i trust you much more than her. And you know what i see it now.. Idk how i didn't I'm so sorry. She was not nice to my ex and my ex broke up with me cause of her and now she is being like this to you too

Corpse can I be honest., I think she might like you but just doesn't want to tell you

Not my problem..

The night ended with this fight but you had some hope that things would be the way they are without Emma being involved with corpse distancing him from her or will they be the same as they are that include Emma?

Heyyyyy so.. Do you remember when i said ill post less when i have school stuff.. Yes so school stuff is starting and less posting will also start....
Also im not talking about the streamer Emma this name just came to mind so no hate to her
Yea thats it bye :)