12. Ouch

You were home from a long day at work. It was late and you had missed the bus and didn't see many taxis on the road. Your phone was dead so you couldn't call a ride home either. You had a meeting and it was a co-workers birthday and he threw a party so thats why you were late to get home. Corpse did text but u forgot to text back and ur phone was dead already.

You were walking till u FINALLY reached home. There was 50% chance corpse was playing video games, watching anime, watching youtube. The other 50% was that he was sleeping cuddling your cats.

You opened the door trying to be quite, not only for corpse but also cause it late in the night.

The living room surprisingly had all the lights on with corpse cuddling with your cats watching a movie.

He sees you and walks up to you.

  "Where were you? How did u get here? Why didn't you reply to my text? Who were you with? What were you doing"

You were bombarded with questions as soon as you walked through the door.

  "I was out and im really tired and I walked here all the way my feet hurt really bad"

"Should I maybe give u a massage?"

"Oh no it's fine. Ill just change and go to bed"

"Yeah fine still giving u a massage tho"

  You really didn't have the energy to fight back and you love it when corpse takes care of you so you just gave in.

You change your clothes do your skin-care and lie down on the couch to watch the movie with Corpse. Corpse doesn't waste another minute and starts massaging your feet.

It actually felt good considering the fact that the man has magical hand. Not just in massaging your feet but.............................................COOKING TOO (i just know yall were thinking DIRTY. NASTY BITCHES 😩🙄).

After sometime Corpse didnt notice that you have fallen asleep.  Corpse picks you up and lies you down on the bed and goes to bed as well.

Ummmm... i know what yall are thinking... BITCH WHERE WERE YOU?!!!!
Yeah about that... I feel like in the past few months ive just you know been focusing on myself, protecting myself and energy, dropping friends who are toxic. Thats one and school again being a bitch. I have a lot on my plate this year and yeah thats about it. But  if you thought i forgot GURL NO. I was thinking about stopping or ending this story but no. Ive been productive with school as well. And yeah thats about it thank you for actually reading my stuff. Like honestly i was thinking you guys wont like what i write but thank you for actually coming back and really just THANK YOU THATS ALL.
And even if u don't read this and your new just thank you thats it.

Bye :)