19. ✨nOh✨ 😔

TW: Cussing?

Its was a Friday morning and you were all cuddled up in your blankets. You woke up at 8 to get ready for work but getting out of your boyfriends grip was a 5-10 min process.It stars with you waking up moving around, Corpse tightening his grip, then you sliding out like a worm. But he just didn't seem to let go of you today. He would usually let you go on your 5th try but not today.

"Corpse let me go, I have to go to work"

You say to Corpse.

"No"

"Yes?"

"I said no wanna hear it in Spanish? nOh"

"Please?"

"I said no. Wanna hear it in some other language?"

You don't give up tho. You keep trying and trying and its been 15mins.

"Corpse please I need to........"

"Need to???"

"I NEED TO PEE YOU FUCK-FACE"

"Promise you'll come back?"

Bitch you knew damn well you weren't coming back. 

"yeah......"

"you don't seem too sure yourself... but ok"

"THANKS"

You know Corpse would go back to sleep  and not give a shit once he sleeps so and you didn't bother to disturb him. You run out of the room do your thing, brush your teeth and go downstair to make Corpse and yourself coffee.

When you go upstairs Corpse is no where to be seen. 

"Corpse?"

You call out. No answer. is he with the cats? No. Maybe in his room? No. Where did this man go? You think to yourself. 

You see Corpse in the bathroom brushing his teeth being all sleepy. You quietly sneak up behind him and scare him.

"BOO!"

"........... Your not treating in any way"

"heyyyyyyy shut up... "

"well I hope it woke you up... if it didn't... here's some coffee"

"Nope im still sleepy... how about you just let me sleep"

"And you didn't come back you fucking liar"

"shut up you knew yourself I wasn't coming back"

"I wanna sleep"

"why did you wake up in the first place"

"I have no idea either"

"well I made us coffee"

".........whatever lets just cuddle"

"No"

"Yes?"

"I said no. Wanna hear it in Spanish? ✨nOh✨"

Corpse just stood there and stares at you for using his own joke on him before running behind you. This for sure woke him up.

Author was excited to post this. So she's posting it on Friday and not Saturday. Your welcome.

Bye :)