9. Fort

Just like imagine that Corpse goes to a job in this chapter

Corpse comes home after a long day at work. Corpse is greeted with a random house of pillows, chairs and blankets and a noise of his girlfriends favourite anime playing. Curious, Corpse looks in by slightly lifting on of the blankets. Corpse is lifting the blanket when suddenly someone pulls them down from the inside. Corpse now knows who it is and what is going on and doesn't want to disturb this person. Corpse knew you were on your period and he doesn't want to piss you off so he minds his own business.

Corpse goes to his room.. Changes and leaves to go to the supermarket.

At the supermarket Corpse buys blankets, chocolates, heat pads, plushies, face masks, ice cream etc etc and comes back home.

Corpse comes home and the house is wafted with the smell of cookies. Corpse peeks into the kitchen and sees you.

"Hey Y/N"

He calls for you. He puts all the things he bought for you on the floor and back hugs you.

"Hey babe"

"How r u doing?"

"Not so great since im on my period"

"Since u are on ur period.... I have some gifts for toy"

"REALLY? Can u show them to me?!"

"I will.... but only if you let me watch anime in your fort"

"FINEEE... Now show me the giftsss"

Corpse shows you the gift and you love them. You both wear the face mask he bought for you and go in your fort. Your eat the cookies you made and the snacks Corpse bought. In middle of watching the anime Corpse falls asleep on your shoulder. Sometime later you fall asleep yourself too.

You wake up to a wet feeling in your pants..............