17. A whiff of your scent

Corpse is mentioned as Randall in the chapter.

At first you didn't have any feeling for him. At some point, that started to change. And before you knew it he was all u though about.

Randall, a new colleague who had joined the company. Well it was really a company but yall were working at hotel. He was new so he was working at the receptionist. And you were working  for room service. So you both were working at the front desk.
You'd think you would be talking cause you spend so much time together but it was quite the opposite, he wouldn't talk to you and neither were you confident enough to strike a conversation. You frankly weren't the type to start a conversation and he wasn't either. But you really couldn't with him cause he had a voice that could kill. His voice was deep and was just really nice to listen.

So back to right now.
"Hey"

 A person called on the telephone for room service.

"Hello"

 You answered.

"Ummmmmmm where the other guy?"

"Im the only one working for room service......"

"Oh... I was talking about the guy with you"

"Randall?"

"Yeah I dont know maybe. He had a deep voice"

"He just works for reception"

"Ohhhhh" 

She says sounding a bot angry and sad.

"Well can u send a towel to room 304?" 

She says trying to not make it awkward.

"Yeah...."

You ask someone to send towels to the room.

"Did you call for me?"

You finch being scared by his voice. Not expecting HIS company. 

"OH NO no- A girl in room 304 was expecting you to pick the call"

"Ohh ok"

"yeah"

More costumers kept coming but your only thinking of Randall. It wasn't getting in the way of your working but you just couldn't get the thought of him talking to you again out of your head. You kept on wondering if he thought the same. Your head was full of thoughts of him. 

Over the weeks and months you did end up falling into even more conversation with him. He was really chill and nice. You even played a trending game "Among us" with him few other of the people working with you. And he was really good at the game. In fact many of them. He asked you to come over to his house and he proved to you that he was really good at gaming. He made you play a few horror game while you were there with him. 

Going to work was more fun with him. And he made it quite obvious that he liked you. You being shy STILL tried to act like you didn't like him. But you still asked yourself if he felt the same way as you did? Even though you knew the answer to that. You wanted to hear him say he missed you, you wanted him to call you.

He would call you, but he ignored your shaky voice, he'd change the subject to not make you anxious. You wanted him to stare at you. 

You both soon enough went on a date. It was a dinner date and you both skipped work and told them that you were sick and corpse had to see his sick mom. 

You went on a dinner date. Before the night was over you had to tell him. Your overflowing love for him made you blind, your heart was about to explode, You only had eyes for him. So you did tell him and so did he. 

Sorry I didn't update on Saturday. I had a math exam so you already knowwwww. BUT I have surprise coming on 31st December or you could day New Years eves. So look out for that. My exams are over so now ill be uploading on days I need to. Thats it.

Bye :)