Chapter 1

A small figure with pale skin entered the bar. She grabbed a chair along the bar and ordered a drink. It's not like she was drunk already or the amount she had would make her this early but she seemed so tired and exhausted. After two drinks she became tipsy. She then compiled herself to leave the bar throwing her credit card to pay the bills.

"Ma'am, this is not working" the bartender informed.

She laughed,

"Now that woman will seize my account too".

She was wearing a sheer black dress exposing her neck and long legs and Chanel earrings and black high heels. She asked the bartender if she could pay the bills with her earrings. By then a middle aged man around 40 tried to hold her and pull her close.

"Don't need to give those away. Come with me. I'll pay for your drinks and for the night service too." said the middle aged man making her uncomfortable. 

She was a little weak due to the drinks and the long exhausted day but tried her best to free herself from that man's grab. 

"Wow, what else has God made ready to make my day worse?"she cursed.

She started panicking and sobbing at the same time.

By this time a tall figure grabbed her hand and succeeded to free her from that moron's prey.

That middle aged man seemed to be taken back as he said,"Hey,I got her first"

"Honey, how many times do I need to tell you not to come to the bar alone when we fight as there remains pathetic creatures roaming around"the tall figure told her and placed his coat over her shoulder.

By this that lunatic felt the tension and left the bar. 

The tall figure was still holding her hand. After realising he released her hand and started heading towards the exit door.

She hurried and paid the bills with her earrings and followed the tall figure.

He had something which was definitely an enormous charm. He was tall, handsome and a very attractive face. 

"Hey,you!" She called out as he almost got into his car."I want to say thank you for earlier"

"You don't need to. Just be careful." He said with a straight face and left the place in his car.

It's not like she was expecting something but she could sense the sadness in his face, the exhaustion.