Chapter 12

"Don't move" Ji hyun held on tae ra as she kept moving.

He was then wiping out all the products off tae ra with wet tissues. He tried to hand her the tissue to clean herself but she kept messing up even more.

At the end Ji hyun had to grab the tissue from her hand.

Tae ra didn't mind rather she enjoyed as she gave him her brightest smile.

Ji hyun sighed but lifted her head by her chin to clean her face properly.

They were standing really close as Ji hyun had to hold on tae ra.

Though she was still sitting on the counter, she was wiggling so Ji hyun had softly held her by her shoulder.

The lucent warm light right above the counter made tae ra divine. Her velvety skin exposed with each wipe of Ji hyun.

He could tell how sensitive she was as her skin was a little red due to the product. But the redness was so soft on her and it even escalated her beauty.

She was smiling sheepishly, her head all raised up.

She looked drowsy but that look was able to make Ji hyun breathless.

She was nothing less than an enchantress.

He was indeed mad initially but his feelings were all messing up.

"Your hair is all greasy" Ji hyun commented as he softly touched her hair.

"Then let me take a bath" tae ra leaned towards him as she spoke.

She came really close to his face and that indeed made both of them breathe each other's breath.

Their eyes met.

Things seemed to be getting blurred around them for a moment.

It felt weird.

It felt strange.

It felt different.

But a sudden sheepish smile from tae ra helped Ji hyun to regain focus.

"What?...oh... yeah bath?" Ji hyun tried to recall what tae ra said.

Tae ra let out a soft giggle.

(Why he is so cute)

He didn't want her to take a bath as he was sure she would soak her wound but he feared that the product that stayed in her hair would make her sick.

"Okay" Ji hyun sighed.

Tae ra's eyes lit up with the agreement.

(God she really likes to shower)

"But wash your hair only," Ji hyun added.

Tae ra was a little disappointed but let out a happy sigh afterwards.

Tae ra then jumped off the counter she was sitting on. She wiggled a little after standing up but managed herself.

"Why are you removing your clothes?!!" Ji hyun shouted as tae ra was removing the cardigan she was wearing.

"Only the cardigan" she said with an unamused face.

Ji hyun was afraid to leave tae ra alone as she was too weak to even stand properly.

Though she somehow managed to go near the shower.

"Wait, let me get you a stool" Ji hyun said and left the bathroom.

He returned really quick as he was afraid she would again create havoc.

But she was standing still innocently.