Chapter 8

Yoana's P.O.V.

I arrived home and headed straight to my room. I saw Nereida lying in bed sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, so I used my phone as a flash light to searched for pajamas and underwear. I walked to the restroom and picked two towels. I then turn the water on and waited until the water became warm.

I then walked into the shower, feeling relaxed. Warm showers really help me. The water running through my body, the silence in the restroom helps me think.

I was standing there for 5 minutes not even doing 'shower stuff,' I was just thinking, thinking about Zayn. Are we a couple now? Are we even together? Or are we just friends? Thoughts kept running through my mind, just thinking about him made me have goose bumps!

I then decided to stop thinking and start doing 'normal showering stuff.'

After the shower I went straight to my phone and notice I have 3 unread messages. 2 were from Jasmine and the other one was from Zayn. I checked Jasmine's first text...

To: You

Yo! Tell me how it goes, you promised!>;)

From: Jasmine

Typical, let's see the other text...

To: You

Yo! Ur all over twitter! Check!

From: Jasmine

Wait what! I'm all over twitter? Is she serious? I go straight to my room and grab the laptop and log into twitter.

I scrolled and saw all these pics of me dropping off the boys. Someone even caught a picture of me and Zayn outside of Tony's!

I decided to check what people are saying about me...

One girl said: She looks nice!! Let's give her a chance.

Smart girl you are... I checked on some more

Who is this chick?? And y is she with my future BF?!?!?!

She's really pretty!! What's her name??

Where did she come from? And the boys r in America right now, so does that mean she's American?

WHOOP WHOOP!! It's about time the boys find someone in America!!

I was happy and blushing about what all these girls were saying about me, until something caught my eye, it's a new trend...

#WeHateZayn'sNewGirlfriend

My heart just sank into the ground, but why? I'm not even with Zayn, we're not technically 'boyfriend and girlfriend.' But I'm curious about what they have to say, so my dumb ass clicks on the trend...

SHE'S FAT!!!!!!

Ehh.. Normal hate, I get those all the time, why should I even care. But while I was scrolling down, I saw a big paragraph someone posted, if someone had the time to write hate about the fucks I give, and I HAD to read it!

Ok, let's just say there's this ugly fat girl dating Zayn. No one knows who the fuck she is, and she decides to come into our family like if she could? She's obviously some two-timing slut who really doesn't deserve Zayn! She's obviously only with him for the money, why else would this normal fat hoe go for a young rich celebrity? She's just another wannabe, and trying to take Zayn away from the boys. This slut is going down! I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL KILL YOU!!