Chapter 7

Zayn's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but think about what Louis said.. Is he right, maybe Yoana's someone special. Maybe she's the one I've been missing my whole life. Slow your roll now Zayn, don't move too fast or you'll scare her away like all your other past girlfriends.

*Flashback*

"I can't take this anymore!" I can hear her voice crack, is she braking up with me?

"Take what?" Oh God! I can see the tears fall down her eyes.

"This! This relationship! It's nothing but lies!"

"How?"

"We are obviously not meant for each other! We have nothing in common!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Can't you see? We were too blind to see that we are totally different!"

"So? Opposites attract! C'mon baby, don't leave me like this!"

"I'm sorry Zayn, hopefully you'll see it one day, but I have to go."

*Present Time*

That was my last relationship, about a year before I decided to try out for the X Factor. Now that I think of it, I was blind, and realized that I didn't love her. When she walked into a room, I had to see her in order for me to know that she's in it. But it's different with Yoana, way different! I was just a kid then, and didn't know what was love. All I know is that I like Yoana way more than a friend. I only have 2 more days in Delano, and I want to spend as much as possible with Yoana. Tomorrow's Friday, but I still have Saturday! A whole day with Yoana!

I woke up from that flashback, but I didn't realized that I was looking at Yoana while she was just eating cereal. She looks beautiful even if she's chugging on the whole bowl. I felt a smile coming.

"What?" God she's so cute when she looks clueless!

"Haha nothing!"

"No tell me! Do I have something on my face?"

"No it's not that!"

"Then what is it?"

"You're just cute! That's all!" I can see her blushing, that's all what she's been doing today. Nothing but blushing, but it's nice to see that I'm making her feel good about herself.

"Shut up!" She said jokingly.

"We're home!" I heard Harry yell when him and Liam walked through the door.

"Hey come meet Yoana!" Niall quickly responded.

"We're coming!" I heard footsteps coming louder and harder, I can tell they're running.

"Hello love! I'm Harry!" He said with the biggest smile and a wink. Please don't tell me he's hitting on her?

"And I'm Liam! Nice to meet you Yoana, may I say you look lovely!"

"Why thank you Liam! You look good as well!" She said jokingly.

"Well do you want to watch a movie with us lads? We're gonna watch the Omen!" I said.

"Umm yeah sure! I love that movie!" I love it when she smiles!

We were on the part where the nanny visits the hospital. I was sitting on the couch with Yoana by my side, Liam's sitting next to Yoana and Niall's laying on the floor. Harry and Louis are laying down on the other couch.

I felt Yoana tense up when the 'poisoned blood' went into her skin. "You alright babe?" I whispered.

"Yeah, just a little freaked out." She whispered back.