Chapter 10

Happy 20th Birthday Zayn!!:) Hope you have a good one, might be late, but fuck it, better late than never... Right?;P

Yoana P.O.V.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"What part of 'It's-A-Surprise' don't you understand?" He said with a cheeky smile.

"Ugh fine.." I didn't really want to make it a big deal. But What I was interested in was his car! Wow! It's a beauty all right!

"This is your car!??"

"Yeah love."

"You have a black Bentley Continental Gt!?"

"Yes..?"

"Wow! And where did you get this money?"

"Umm.. I'm in a famous band, remember?"

I froze, I have almost completely forgot that this is 'The Zayn Malik!' The one who's in a world wide famous boy band! I can't believe that that never came up in my mind for the whole day! Zayn is like any other typical guy, cute, funny, understanding, and did I mentioned that he's really cute? Other than the part that he's world famous and has thousands of girls just wanting his dick, he's a normal guy being himself.

He opened the passenger side, and didn't close the door until I was perfectly seated. What a gentleman. He slowly jogged his way to the driver's seat, hopped in.

"Wait!"

I looked up looking startled, "What?"

"Put this on first!" He handed me a bandanna, and gave me a light smile.

"Ok, fine.." I put the blindfold around my face, making sure to cover my eyes.

"Don't take it off until I say so." Even though I couldn't see, I felt a smile crawling on his face.

I felt butterflies coming, in a way I felt like I was in a scary movie, with the nerves kicking in. My hands were getting sweaty, and my body feeling stiff.

I felt something crawling up my hand, rough long fingers wrapping around my soft smaller ones. I felt safe, and secure, knowing Zayn knows how I'm freaking the fuck out! It's kinda sweet if you think of it...

"Ok! We're here! Lemme help you get out love!" I heard the driver-seat door close, and mine open just seconds later.

He picks me up by the hand and pulling out of the car safely. He carefully makes sure I'm on my feet, and goes behind me to rest his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ready love?"

"Ready than I'll ever be!"

"Great!" He puts one hand around my waste, and the other on my hand; guiding me to the way he wants me to go.

He stops me, and his hands slide up my back, leaving me chills, and his hands in back of my head. I feel him pulling from he knot from the bandanna.

"Ok love! This is it!"

The bandanna is out of my face, and I open my eyes. I was in shock! He took me to the one place I truly admire! The one place I could feel closer between life, and the nonliving. The place I feel closer to my father.

*Flashback*

"We're gathered here today to see Martin Ayon pass on..." I heard the preacher say.

I don't remember much... Just that everyone was crying, but I wasn't. I was soo young, and didn't know much. I just remember being with Nereida and talking to my cousins that I never see because they're from my dad's side.

"Will Martin's children come up..." I looked at my mami, she gave me a nod and I stood up and took Nereida with me. The preacher handed me a purple flower, and Nereida a pink flower, we didn't know what to do with them, because it was our first funeral, and we were really young. We just stood there, and waited for the preacher to guide us on what to do.

I looked up and saw two teenagers standing on the other side of Nereida, the older one was a tall boy holding a blue flower, and the younger one was a really short girl with a yellow flower. I know those are my dad's other kids, so they're my half brother and sister. I don't know much about my brother only that his name is Martin Jr, but I do know about my sister Cristabel, she's a year older than my other sister Gloria, and that she's pregnant. Wow! Nereida looks exactly like Cristabel! They're like twins! They could pull off being full blooded sisters than Nereida and I can ever can...

The preacher was giving a tearing speech, and everyone was crying; by everyone, I mean everyone but me. We left the flowers on top of his casket, and walked away. I walked back right next to my mami, and watched my dad go lower to the ground.

I know he wasn't the best dad, but he did try all he could to at least be a dad. I knew that I will never see him again, and that he will never ever be in my life.

But I did learned something that day, you don't just cry for nothing, you cry because it did meant something.

*Present Day*

I felt arms wrap around my waist, and Zayn's head resting on mine.

"I know this is your favorite place in Delano..."

"It's just a cemetery..."

"No... It's not."

"Wha-what?" He dropped his arms and faced toward me.

"It's not just a cemetery, at least, not to you."

"You're not making any sense..."

"Yoana, I've known you for about 3 days, but I already know how you really are!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm trying to say.." His hands were now on my shoulders, and his beautiful light brown eyes are locked into mine. "Will you be my girlfriend Yoana?"