Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Shaylyn

This chapter I would like to dedicate to a 7th grade girl named Shaylyn who died in November.(Her picture is right here in this chapter) I didn't know her, but she lives in my town and died when she was walking through the cross walk. She was a really pretty girl, and didn't deserve to end her life so fast. She's now in heaven, and she will not be missed. RIP ♥

Yoana's P.O.V.

Zayn's coming, and he's going to meet my family! Keep calm, Zayn said he's good with parents. The only hard part will be him trying to understand my mom. Oh well, we'll figure it out later, I still need to get ready!

I decided to wear a black long sleeve with some denim skinny jeans and red chucks. I decided not to wear a sweater; even though it was kinda chilly outside, but I can handle the cold. I put my hair in a neat ponytail. And since I'm the only one ready, I have to drop off Issy early to the recital, and save us a spot in line.

Wow, I have to wait for 2 hours until the recital starts! Imma text Zayn to see how he's doing...

Zayn's P.O.V.

"NIALL! Where's my other shoe?"

"How should I know? It's your shoe!"

"But remember you were wearing them last time!"

"Oh yeah huh! It should be in my restroom or under my bed."

"Thanks buddy!"

I quickly ran to Niall's room to find my other shoe, yes! I found it! It was under his bed.

"Zayn! Yoana texted you!"

"Pass it to me!"

He ran to his room, with my phone in one hand, and a banana on the other. He threw it to me, and I quickly caught it, and looked down on it. I could see Niall walking back to the kitchen with the corner of my eye, and I read it.

To: You

Srry to bother u, but I'm stuck waiting in line for 2 hours... Fml!!'-.-t

From: Yoana

Why is it soo hard for her to understand that she's never a bother! I actually like being around her! Well I'm practically already finished getting dress, soo...

To: Yoana

I'll be there in 10 minutes, don't wrry!! ;) x

From: You

I grabbed the keys and headed to the car and drove off. It took a while for me to find the place, but Zayn always finds his way!

When I arrived, I didn't really see a line, only 5 people actually, and all are obsessive parents. Then I spotted the most beautiful girl, staring down on her phone with earphones. She didn't noticed me coming, so how about doing the classic 'sneak-up-from-behind-the-back!'

I made sure I was walking really quietly, I was going 'ninja status!' I slowly reached my hands to her waist and grabbed her!! I must have got her really good!! Cuz well...

Yoana's P.O.V.

"OHH!! HOLY SHIT!! MOTHER-FUCK'N-BITCH!! SSSSS!! FUCK!! UGHH!! FUCKER-FUCKING-FUCKERY!!" Zayn mouthed, he was just standing still though.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too!"

"No it's alright!" He's lying, I can see him holding back those tears.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! It's ok, don't worry love!" I heard his voice crack a bit.

Ugh! I feel so bad! I mean, I just hit Zayn in the fuck'n balls! I feel soo terrible! Great, this is a great way to start off the day. Man, I can't believe I hit him in the balls!