Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to go somewhere after work."

I felt my heart drop, like an anchor, but I couldn't let her see that. Imma play it cool, and ask her out, no, it's too soon, ugh think! C'mon Zayn, she's waiting for you to answer.

"Um, can I have your number?" Stupid! Why would I ask that, she obviously doesn't go for guys like me...

"Yeah sure!" She reached into her car to grab a pen and paper. "I can't find paper, here, Imma write on your arm."

She reached to my arm and started to write, I can smell her hair. Mmm! She smells like vanilla! Am I crazy? Or did I just noticed that she's pretty short! She's just above my chest! It's cute though, short girls are always cuter, I mean, just look at Yoana for example.

"There you go! It's nice meeting you! See you around!" she said, I can see her in her car driving further and further away from me. I must look stupid just standing there like an idiot watching her drive off.

As I walked into my hotel room and noticed a mess. I can tell Niall was getting comfortable. "Niall?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" Of course he is. "Did you bring the food?"

"No, I was being chased by a bunch of girls and dropped all the food. Which reminds me, I met a girl today too!"

"There's no food! That's it, I'm ordering room service. But who's this girl, mate?"

"Yoana..."

"When did this happen?"

"When I was hiding from the girls."

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah... And I got her number."

"I'm so proud of you kiddo!"

I smiled, and felt proud that I finally had the courage to talk to a girl! I couldn't help but think about her, her name keeps coming up,

"Yoana... Yoana... Yoana..."  

I just remembered! I have her phone number! Should I text her? Or is it too soon, or maybe I should call her. Should I text her tonight, or tomarrow? No! Not tomorrow, that'll be rude. I can't wait to see her again!

Yoana's P.O.V.

I'm such a dumb ass! Why would I turn down the cutest boy in the world! Ugh! I so hate myself! Did I make myself look too easy for giving him my number? He's probably thinking I'm some kind of slut or something.

But I told Jasmine I would come, and I'll feel guilty as fuck if I turned her down for some boy. But he wasn't any boy, he was Zayn Malik! The most famous boy band in the world member Zayn wanted my number!

As I walked into Jasmine's front door, about to knock on it, she opened it as if she saw me when I was coming. She smiled, and I smiled right back. She let me in, and we went straight to work.