Chapter 2

We made it to school just in time! Only 3 minutes until the bell rings!

I looked around where all the other seniors hang out, I couldn't find my 2 best friends. They probably decided to walk together and are running late.

Gabby and I walked to our first classes together, "What class do you have right now?" She asked.

"Um.. Calculus, and you?"

"English." She groaned.

"Good luck!"

"Thanks you too!"

I walked into class and headed for my seat, I sit smack in the middle of class, and I hate sitting in the middle.

I reached into my backpack and took out my notebook and pencils and start writing whats on the board. My partner is annoying, I don't care if lots of girls would kill me if I ever punch him, he just needs to learn to be quiet!

I was in peace, and then I heard his voice, "Hey Yoana! Can I barrow a pencil? And where's my morning hug?"

"Here's your hug.." I gave him an awkward hug, since I'm sitting down and he's standing up, "And go get your own pencil!"

"Ohh.. I see how it is then.."

I can see him in the corner of my eye, he's looking at me, giving me the puppy dog stare, but that doesn't work on me. He knows that he's good looking, but he's just not my type for me to fall head over heals for.

I heard the door open, I can tell who it was without even looking, but I still turned back for no reason. Yep.. It was Sarah. She's one of my best friends, and I love how we have the same classes! Nothing new with her today, she's wearing the school t shirt with grey skinny jeans and green converse. She sits right in front of me, I reached over and gave her a small hug and continued my notes.

"Okay class!" I hear Mrs. Ayala say loud and clear.

Fuck! It's going to be a long day.

...

It's lunch time, and my friends and I are sitting in our usual spot.

My friends and I were eating and then Cosme came and sat right next to Alyssa and kissed her on the cheek. They're so cute together! I don't really know Alyssa that much, she's new at my school, but if she's with Cosme(the nicest and sweetest boy in school!) then she must be really nice.

Cosme is my best guy friend, we go way back to middle school. Well we also went to the same elementary school, but I don't remember much of it. I just remember Cosme and I didn't hang out with each other much. But middle school is where we clicked and became friends. He has his own style compared to the other boys in school, he wears faded skinny jeans, with a loose button t shirt, and some grey converse. It's simple, but it goes really good with him.

The bell rang and it was time for history. Fuck I hate history so much!

I walked into class and sat at my seat. I like my seat, the only downer is that its in the middle of class. Other than that, I sit next to really cool guys. On my left is the shy boy Luis and in my right is the funny kid Ace. History was boring as always, but thank God I have Luis and Ace to save me! Oh, I can't wait for school to finish!