Chapter 1

This is my first story ever!! Part of it is true about my personal life. Hope you guys like it!!:)

"Ya levántate Yoana!" Was the sound of my mami yelling at me. Oh shit! It's 7:30 AM!! I know I should have jump out of bed, but c'mon! I'm just too sleepy and lazy.

"Dude, you better get up!! Because I'm leaving already!!" said my little sister Nereida.

I took one glance at her, and saw what she was wearing for school. Our school has a uniform policy, but my sister always looks good because she styles up her uniform a bit. She had her hair curled in a high ponytail, with a white Polo and a yellow cardigan with denim skinny jeans and her navy blue TOMS. I can tell shes wearing a bit of mascara and foundation, but nothing to big.

I get up really slowly and go straight to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushed my teeth, it's time to change into school clothes. I decided into wearing my hair in a messy bun. with a white long sleeve shirt, denim skinny jeans, and my black Vans. I never put on makeup, it's just not my thing and I never get all dolled up for school, it's a waste of time.

I walk to school and see my friend Yoanna, weird huh, we have the same name. I ran and got ready to give her big bear hug. I like her hugs, they're big and tight, and she does all the work! I noticed her outfit, nothing special, shes just wearing an orange shirt with a long black skirt and black flats. She has to wear long skirts for her religion, so her long skirts are approved as uniform. Yoanna is the most popular girl in school, shes gorgeous(I don't know why she even bothers to wear makeup) smart, captain of the school's varsity basketball team, and shes the school president.

We were just walking and talking about our weekend, when her boyfriend came out of no where! I screamed, which made her jump and scream too. I couldn't help it, I just saw a blonde afro behind her, and panicked. She turned around and smiled, "You scared me Huri!"

"I couldn't help myself," he chuckled.

They were holding hands and walked the rest of the way to school not even noticing me.

Luckily my friend Gabby hopped out of her car and ran towards me. I gave her a big hug and we started talking. I love Gabby's hair and eyes! She naturally has long curly dark brown hair with hazel eyes. Nothing special with her outfit today, shes just wearing the school t shirt with denim skinny jeans and her customized converse that say, "Gabby Perez."

We just laughed our way to school.