Chapter 5

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Somethings up. I don't know why, but Yoana's keeping something. I can see it in her eyes, but if only my magic powers can see what she's keeping from me. I got to find out!

As my head goes back to reality, I heard Yoana say, "So you just end your poem with: I dream every night, Wanting to see you, You're a beautiful sight, Hopefully, you'll see the same way too."

"Ok, I can't take it anymore! What's up Yoana?"

"Ok... I met a guy..."

"Oh my God! Tell me! Tell me everything!"

"Ok... His name is Zayn..."

"Zayn? When would you ever hear a name like that in Delano?" All you'll ever hear is a Jose, Juan, Alex, or Francisco. "But go on.."

"That's the other thing.. He's not from around here.."

"Then where is he from?"

"Britain."

"BRITAIN! Wow! Is it who I think it is?" Please tell me it is!

"Yeah, Zayn Malik!"

"Lucky! Ok what did he say?"

"He said that I was really cute, and he loved my name."

"Oh... So small talk?"

"Kinda, I gave him my number..."

"WHAT! When is he going to text you?"

"I don't know.. Probably never!"

"C'mon Yoana! Don't put yourself down, you're really pretty!" I hate it when she does that! She's pretty, but she has really low self esteem. Just because she's not the skinniest girl around, doesn't mean she's not pretty. It's the boy's fault for going for the girls shaped like twigs! She only had one boyfriend in her whole 17 years of living. And that didn't go so well, but Zayn must be different, he just has to! I don't want Yoana getting hurt again.

"You're just saying that because I'm your friend. And anyways, no boy ever notices me."

"Zayn did!"

"But that's just Zayn, and anyways, I helped him out with all the fans." Gosh! This girl is making it really difficult! How can I respond to this! Hmm..

"Well, maybe he thought you were cute and with a kind heart! I mean, you helped him without any hesitation, and dropped him off at his own place without complaining!"

If there was something I knew very much about Yoana, is that she's really nice and caring. She got along with all the boys in school because she's very motherly and quite dirty minded. She's really funny, and never takes stuff serious. She gave the best advice and never judged a person. If you ever wanted a shoulder to cry on, shes there for you. Want a truly honest opinion, ask her, if you want the truth, she will be honest. Even though she's caring to people, she also doesn't care. Doesn't make sense huh? Well she doesn't care if you call her fat; even though that's what she's mostly insecure about, she really doesn't care. She knows she's not skinny, she knows she has speaking problems, don't tell her that though; because she knows. She doesn't care what people think of her, but it's what she thinks about herself that's the problem.

"Ok, fine let's just go back with the homework please." I can see she wanted to change the subject. I gave her the 'alright' look and continued writing.

Yoana's P.O.V.

"Ok, fine let's just go back with the homework please." I said in a stern voice. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. And I can tell she knew it too.