Chapter 18 - Me Suicidal?

(Jazz’s POV)

As I was in London I didn’t know where to go, so I just ran, it seems I’m doing that a lot lately, I hear the boys calling after me and  Niall cursing, but I didn’t stop or slow down just kept going. Then I herd footsteps and heavy breathing behind me,

“Why are you following me?” I asked a bit pissed off, at the same time as asking I spun around ad realized it wasn’t one of the boys, oh sit I’m in trouble, I thought to myself.

“Well you looked like you could need a friend.” The strange boy said, “Hi my name is Jamie, what’s yours?” he asked sticking his hand out to shake mine I just stood there looking at him like he had just grown two extra heads.

“Err I don’t give my name to strangers, sorry but I would love to get to know you.” I said and with that his face brightened up, “Is there anywhere we could talk? Like a park or something?”

“Yeah just over here.” Jamie said pointing to one across the street,

“Hey what are you doing here?” A Cheshire accent shouted and by the sounds of it the boys were close behind, I sighed and grabbed Jamie’s hand and ran across the road.

“Whoa, your going to get us killed.” Jamie screamed at me, but I ignored him and carried on across the road, when I got to the other side I sat on the grass on the edge of the park and Jamie sat with me, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you, you just gave me a heart attack that’s all.”

“It’s okay I should have warned you, oh and when the traffic slows down then, them over there” I said pointing to the five the other side of the road “will cross so we would have to move again but if you don’t then you can stay here, I know I’m a lot to handle for someone you just meet and I am so, so, so, so, sorry.”

(Harry’s POV)

She has an amazing voice, why did she not show us her voice before? Oh well after we realized she had run out of the church e all gave each other worried glances; then I got up and ran after her. When we got out side she obviously herd us because she started to run again, I herd Niall curse under his breath, but I was too occupied by the strange looking boy running after her, so I decided to go see what was going on and if I had to step in.

(Jamie’s POV)

Wow this girl is strange, I wander why Pete wanted me to watch her, be-friend her and maybe act like more to her?

“Its fine, hey how about we go now I know somewhere, where they would never be able to find us.” I said to her she looked at me like I had two heads and then nodded, we ran across the park and into the trees at the other side of the forest were a lovely waterfall when we got there her phone went off. She took one look at it and put it off.

“You want to go waterfall jumping?” I whispered in her ear whilst wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back towards my chest, she stiffened but nodded, we got ready to jump when,

“I found her guys, that’s great tracking Lou.” Someone shouted, it obviously made her jump, ‘cause when she did she went over the edge, I tried to grab her but she missed my hand, fortunately she managed to grab hold of the giant rock we was standing on.

(Jazz’s POV)

God dam it why can’t they take a hint and leave me alone? I mentally asked myself even though I wasn’t going to get an answer.,

“Is someone going to help me or what?” I asked, now I’m pissed off and holding on for dear life, just then a hand came over the edge of the rock and tried searching for mine, so I stretched to try to grab it but I couldn’t reach, then the hand got lower griped mine, whoever it was yanked me up and into a hug with that I instantly knew who it was,

“Niall get off of me.” I said in a pissed off tone trying to push him away,

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Ye- wait what do you want to know?”

“Are you suicidal? If not then why did you jump? Why did you run off with him, don’t you like us any more, what about the boys, you, me us?” He asked me whilst I sighed.

I know its not a lot of a chapter but it was the best I could do I wanted it to end a cliff hanger and I again am so sorry for the wait, I hope you guys don’t hate me and 494 reads that’s awesome thanks whoever has been reading this it means a lot,

Love you my little Carrots, merry Christmas and a happy new year,

Jaz Handz Xx