Chapter 3 - Old Relationships ( part 1).

(Abbie's pov)

I'm sure I herd someone move in the front room but I can't be botherd to check, but what if it's Jazz she might need help. I'm sure she would be talking to someone right now though, but she's shy as fuck, and they are One Direction, she could text me if she's really that botherd. 

"You shouldn't be up, you shoud lay down, if I have to go out there and get you're friends to come in then they wont be happy, now will they?" I herd someone say and i'm sure it was Liam or Louis, so I forced a smile on my face and tiptoed into the living room and she was there standing or trying to at least,

"But I want to get up, and I'm fine really" Jazz has to whine about everything like she is the center of the universe, I would never say that to her though, 'cause she needs all the help she can get with her self asteam,

"Jazz you need to lay back down or you could fall and hurt you're self" I tried to convince her but I don't think it worked. Niall looked at me funny when I said that but I just shrugged it off, and tryed to settle her down again, I gave Louis a 'thank you look' then put the blankit back over her and let her drift back to sleep, "What was that look for Niall?"

"What look, I didn't give you a look." he answered, in a sour tone, but I just left it at that.

(Jasmine's pov)

I tried to stand you but my lags just felt like jelly, so I take a deep breath and then I relize that by doing that Louise got up and tried to make me sit down, "Don't do that, I want to stand" I whisperd in an angry tone, and he looked at me in astonishment,

"You shouldn't be up, you shoud lay down, if I have to go out there and get you're friends to come in then they wont be happy, now will they?" he answered me now in a lighter tone and speaking up abit,

"But I want to get up, and I'm fine really" I started to whine but didn't care much, but that's when I heard someone tiptoeing towards the front room, but I ignored it and carried on giving Louis evils,

"Jazz you need to lay back down or you could fall and hurt you're self" Abbie explained, trying to convince me, at first it wasn't working, but then I looked at the clock, and felt guilty because it was now 5:00AM and they have all stayed up (All but Harry that is) just in case I woke.

Then when I laid back down  felt Abbie put the covers back over me, then next thing I know just before I let sleep take over I herd Abbie and se sounded pissed off, "What was that look for Niall?" she almost shouted,

"What look, I didn't give you a look." he answered, in a sour tone, but then I let my tierd eyes drop, and I fell asleep.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

When I woke up I found everyone but Abbie asleep, in fact she wasn't even in the room, but I herd her in the kitchen, so I stumbled on the sofa being careful not to stand on anyone, as I got into the hall the sound of Abbie talking was cut off, so I ran into the kitchen, 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" I shout and waking everyone one in the front room up, but   I couldn't feel bad for them right now, "WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND, AND ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS KISSING?"

"Whoa, what's going on in here, and why the fuck are you shouting? OH MY FUCKING GOD, DID YOU TWO JUST" Jess shouted, they nodded at the same time, but that's when I ran out and up stairs only to trip up considering I couldn't see were I was going, the tears were streaming down my face by now.

"What happend? Are you okay?" Harry asked in a worried tone, I just pulled my legs in towards my chest, folded my arms on top of my knees and rested my head on my folded arms,

"No, i'm not okay I just saw my best friend and my boyfriend kissing." I cried, my voice breaking with every other word, I sniffed and then got up to go sit on the sofa, but my feet started to drag me towards the kitchen.

(Abbie's pov)

I got to go see her but Jess and Amanda are blocking my way, "c'mon let me go talk to her, I need to apolagize for what I did." I said pouting, but they just glared at me,

"NO YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, AND ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD MAKE HER FEEL BEFORE YOU TWO KISSED!" Jess hissed at me, but that only made me pout more "AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE POUTING!"Jes now turned her glare on Demetrie "AND YOU, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU MIGHT NOT OF SEEN IT BUT WE SURE HAVE, WE HAVE SEEN THE DIFFERENCE IN HER SINCE YOU TWO STARTED TO GO OUT, AND IF YOU TWO THINK WE ARE GOING TO LET YOU GO IN AND SEE HER THEN YOU ARE WRONG!"

"Jess?" Jazz was standing right there and she looked positively heart broken, but she carried on talking anyway "I would like to talk to them alone please?" Her voice was breaking with every word it felt gut wrenching just to listen but I had to talk to her, and explain. Jess and Amanda backed out the room, giving her a look to say 'just shout if you need us' then gave me and Demetrie warning glares, Jazz closed the door behind them.

"I w-w-want to know w-w-w-w-w-why y-y-y-you two d-d-did this, I don't u-u-u-under.....u-u-u-understand." She said trying not to cry I guess, it's just like her to hide her feelings from the people or person who hurt  her. She looks so broken.