Bipolar

I pressed my lips against his while tugging on the hem of his shirt. Without any warning he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to the bed lips still attached to mine.

"Alex?" I said once he pulled away but right after his lips were on mine.

"Mhmh." He answered while kissing down my neck.

"Somebody is at the door for you." I said trying to grab his head but he wouldn't stop.

"Mhmh." He said about to pull my shirt up but I pushed his hands away.

"No I'm serious look." I said pointing to the door. His eyes were glued to mine and I could still see lust in them. He was staring as if he didn't want to look, knowing that this would ruin the moment completely. He sat at the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

"What?" He asked the person standing at the door still not looking up from his hands.

"Your mom called and said they should be here in five minutes." Alex's head shot up and looked towards the door.

"Zack why didn't you tell her I wasn't here? You know I hate when she shows up out of nowhere." He said to the guy standing in the door.

"She called last minute, we thought she was going on vacation." Zack replied. At that point I was up and in the closet looking for some socks to put on.

"Fuck it, we'll  be down in a minute." Alex said. Zack walked off as I was coming out of the closet and I sat on the bed.

"I guess that ruined my chance." Alex said laying back on the bed.

"Well you guessed correctly." I said standing up and walking into the bathroom to go get a wet towel. I heard him mumbling to himself and I heard something fall.
When I poked my head out the door I saw his phone on the floor by the door. I walked over to the bed and straddled his lap. He put his hands on my hips and smiled.

"That's not why I'm on you." I said laughing.

"Oh really?" He asked smirking.

"Yes really, now let me clean this blood off of your eyebrow." I said dabbing his right eyebrow with the towel.

He sighed and closed his eyes letting his hands drop on the bed.

"You know throwing your phone won't solve anything." I stated rather then asked.

"And being horny all the time won't help you either." He said opening his eyes and smiling. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"That was a one time thing hopefully." I said walking into the bathroom and throwing the towel in the basket.

"Well have to see about that." Alex said as I sat down on the bed next to him.

"If your as jealous as you were today everyday then well talk about it." I said smirking.

"I was jealous?" Alex asked raising his eyebrow.

"The way you beat Peter I could tell you were." I said laughing.

"It's Paul." He said correcting me.

"Peter Paul he's the same person." I said in a duh tone.

"No Peter is my tech man. Paul is just a part of the gang." He said sitting up.

"Thanks for the help." I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome." He said back just as sarcastic.

"So when are you planning on taking me to my apartment?" I asked.

'Maybe tomorrow." He said standing up and going to pick his phone up.

"Why not now?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Because you just heard Zack say my mom was coming." He said.

"That has nothing to do with me." I replied.

"Well I just can't up and leave when she could be walking through the door." He said walking over to the TV and turning it off.

"Right." I said rolling my eyes again and laid on my stomach.

"Can you stop with the eye rolling, you know I hate that shit." He said rubbing his temples.

"Whatever." I said about to roll them again but he walked over to me and grabbed my face.

"I thought I asked you to stop?" He asked me as I snatched my face from his hands.

"And I thought I asked you to take me home?" I asked him back. He scuffed and walked towards the door.

"Be down stairs in five minutes." He said about to walk out.

"Maybe tomorrow." I said in a mocking tone.

"I'm not playing with you." He said.

"Your right because I don't think this game is fun." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom slamming the door. He knows his mother doesn't like or "approve" of me. It's like he wants me to curse her out.

After at least six minutes of me contemplating on weather or not to go downstairs. I decided to stay up here and watch TV.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alex sitting on the bed. I walked around to the other side and grabbed the remote turning the TV on. I went to the movie channel and saw that my favorite movie The Notebook was playing. I clicked it and put the remote back on the night stand.

"Can you stop being so difficult and go downstairs?" He asked calmly.

"I'm not being difficult im just choosing to stop a situation before it happens." I said still watching the movie.

"If I have to take you down there it's gonna be much worse." He said

"Like I said before i'm trying to stop a situation before it happens. And you threatening me to do something isn't making shit better for you either." I said not looking away from the movie.

"Can you not do this. You act bipolar and I don't appreciate it." He said back.

"Your un-fuckin-believable." I said sitting up and grabbing the phone he bought me off of the table.

"What are you doing now?" He asked.

"Im about to get my bipolar ass up out this house. Cause this shit I don't feel like doing." I said dialing Crystal's number. She answered on the second ring sounding extatic.

Ashanti oh my god are you okay? Where are you? Tell me are you hurt? Did those douche bags touch you?

Im fine I just need you to come get me.

Are you at Alex's house?

Yes and i'd much rather be at home.

Should I bring the police?

No, I'll tell you everything when you come and get me.

Okay be there in 30.

And with that she hung up the phone.