Chapter Twelve

Why would someone wanna mess with my family ? What's happening ? I need to keep an eye out for Laur , & Ryder. No one is hurting my family .

"Chill Ross we will do something about it we just have to see what we come up with"Riker said as he got up from his seat to get some juice from the fridge. "We won't let you down , if you called us it was for a reason okay?" Riker said as he handed the juice to Vanessa .

"I know I'm just thinking why would this happen now" I said as I put my head down & ran my hand through my hair .

"Don't stress over it" Rocky said as he took a bite out of the toast my mom had given him.

"I'm not stressing like I said I'm just thinking"I said as I stood up from the chair to let Laura sit down .

"We will come up with a plan we won't take a long time"Rydel said as she leaned onto Ratliff's Shoulder.

Maybe they are right & we will come up something . I was just looking at every family member & remembering some memories .

"Owe"Vanessa said as she groaned in pain & let go of her fork to touch her stomach .

"What's wrong?"Riker immediately let go of his glass of water .

"I don't know"Vanessa said as she whimpered in pain . "Riker !"Vanessa yelled .

"Hey breathe calmly is probably a contraction" Laura said as she went to go calm Vanessa down .

"Is she gonna be okay?"Riker asked with a worried expression on his face"

"She'll be fine sweetie"Stormie said as she placed her hand on Rikers shoulder.

"You feeling better?"Savnnah asked Vanessa.

"Yeah I am"Vanessa said taking sank breathe as she held onto Rikers hand .

"You almost made me panic ness"Riker said as he put his hand on her cheek

"I'm sorry"Vanessa said as she leaned onto Rikers shoulder

"I'm gonna go I feel very sick my stomach is killing me"Laura said as she held her stomach .

"I'll go with you"I said as I followed her upstairs

"I really don't feel good"Laura said as she later down on the bed.

I wonder what's wrong with her she really looks sick . im guessing it was the smell of the egg wait UH-OH ...

What's wrong with Laura?😏.
I need to warn you girls about something it's really important please message me or RussianBlue29 .
I'll update later 💕😋.
Vote/Comment💕.