Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Laura what are you doing!"I said as I yelled at her .

"Ross I can explain"Laura said as she pulled away from Joshua .

"No explaining needs to be done here I saw what I saw"I said as I got down from the stairs .

"What's going on?"Rocky said as he stood in front of me . "We can hear all the yelling" Rocky said .

"Why don't you ask Laura"I said as I got my car keys .

"Where are you going?"Ryland asked confused .

"I'm going to get some fresh air & clear my mind off things"I said as I got out of the house & headed to my car .

"Guys where's Ross ?"Laura asked as she had tears in her eyes .

"He just left"Savannah said as she stood up from the couch .

"Where did he go?"Laura asked .

"Not sure he didn't say all he said was that he was gonna get some fresh air"Riker said as he leaned on Vanessa's shoulder .

"Oh okay"Laura said as she looked down & left.

"I wonder what happened"Ratliff said as he sat down.

Why now ? I can't believe she kissed Joshua or actually I can't believe they kissed . wait Ross there's no possible way she did it I don't know what to think its 11 already I've been out for an hour or so . I went to go put some gas on my car then headed home .

"Yo Ross is everything okay?"Ratliff asked as he was coming down the stairs .

"Hu? Oh yeah everything is fine how come ?"I said as I was putting my keys where they belong .

"Well Laura was crying I don't know what happened & Rydel just finished putting her to sleep all she was saying was its all my fault that's why I'm asking if everything is okay"Ratliff said as he sat down hold a cup of soda.

"Oh well we did have a problem when I walked in the room I saw her & Joshua kissing but before you say anything eventually he was on top of her not only that but his hand was under her shirt"I said as I looked at Ratliff.

"Wait what!?"Ratliff said as he spit out his soda. "You mean to tell me that the make out session almost became sex & she allowed it? Isn't she pregnant ?" Ratliff said as he cleaned himself .

"Yeah what you heard . I don't know if he threatened her into doing that or she just did it cause she just wanted to"I said as I pulled out my phone & started to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh man who knows you're gonna have to ask her"Ratliff said as he got up .

"Yeah well Imma go to bed I'm really exhausted , is Ryder asleep?"I asked

"He's been asleep since you left"Ratliff said as he started heading up the stairs.

"Okay well goodnight Ell"I said as I got my shirt & put it over my shoulder from their I started heading up to my room .

Holy shit ! Most of you are
Gonna hate me !😭 Anyway
Next chapter will be longer &
Something big is gonna happen also
Something sad !😱