Chapter Five

"What have you guys been up to?"Riker asks me as he broke the silence .

"Nothing much just being the regular married couple"I said as I stared at Laura.

"Yeah I guess"Laura said as she sorta looked confused .

"That's nice"Vanessa said as she looked at Laura a bit confused. "Laura can we talk in the kitchen in private?" Vanessa asked as she got up slowly from the couch.

"Uh sure"Laura said as she put her phone on her pocket but slipped out.

Laura & Vanessa left into the kitchen , im supposing Vanessa will talk to her because of the way she's been acting . I don't think Laura's pregnant I mean it's been a month already .Besides she would have told me & not kept it from me . Well her phone is in the couch , I want to look through it but I don't want to feel like a snoop .

"Well are you gonna check her phone?"Riker asked as he lowered his voice a bit .

"I don't know if I should"I said in confusion .

"Just do it if you want to know what's wrong with her or why she's acting strange"Riker said as he stood up from the couch .

"Fine" I said as I sighed .

I started looking through her messages . I started seeing lately she's been talking to Lilly about the birth okay . I scrolled down to see a random number that has no name that's weird . What the hell?!?

"LAURA!!"I yelled in fury.

"What Now?"Laura came out of the kitchen .

"SO THATS WHY YOU LEFT THE OTHER NIGHT? TO GO OUT WITH THAT DOUCHE JOSHUA!!" I said as anger filled my eyes.

"I only went out so I could've speak to him , because I wanted him to leave us alone"Laura said as she sorta looked sad.

"WHAT ABOUT THIS LAST TEXT? 'I can't wait for our date tonight' are you fucking kidding me !?"I said as I got near her .

"Listen to me ross I only agreed to it because-"Laura said in fear .

"Because what? Answer me are you going out with him? Why would you do this?" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ross"Laura said as she started crying softly .

"Wait so your cheating on my brother?"Riker asked in disappointment.

"Yes I have been cheating on him only for 2 days" Laura said as she started crying .

"I can't believe you ! I gave you all my trust & you decide to cheat on me? Wow I guess getting married didn't mean nothing to you"I said as I started crying .

"Theirs probably an explanation why"Vanessa said as she seemed upset at laura .

"I did it because you've been busy . You leave me alone with Ryder" Laura said as she was looking at me.

"I've been busy because we're gonna start tour soon . Do you think me leaving you alone with ryder is an option? Well it's not . Have fun on your date tonight !"I said as I got Ryder's car seat & left back home.

I can't believe this ! I gave her my trust why would she do this ? Am I not enough ? This isn't how I thought my marriage would end up .

I bet non of you expected this.
Their will be more drama .
If you don't like it well I'm sorry.
I did a short chapter so it could tense things up .
Vote/Comment.