Chapter Fifthteen

"Hey I came as soon as could!"I said as I was trying to catch my breathe while carrying Rosalie in her baby chair .

"Thanks man"Ratliff said as he go Rosalie out of the baby chair .

"How is she?"I asked worried & afraid of the answer they'll give me.

"Right now their running a few tests pretty much when they found her she flew out of the car half her body was out & from their we don't know who called the paramedics it was anonymously then they called your father . We don't know what caused he car crash but she did hit a stop sign pole."Stormie said while she sobbed & cried into Marks chest hugging him tightly .

"What? How ! This is not possible"I said as my heart beater faster .

"She will be okay! We have to be positive for Rydel . She will be out by no time"Ratliff said as he looked worried .

"Riker & The rest are on their way already"I said as I put my phone back into my pocket & sat next to Ratliff .

"Wait why isn't Laura with you?"Mark asked confused .

"We had a discussion again"I said a bit annoyed .

I wonder why do we always argue? Is that good for our marriage? I know she's hiding something she just won't tell me . I feel like she's having lack of trust on me when I trust her more than anyone in my family . I don't know what's going on anymore was marring her a bad idea?

"What did you discuss about now?"Stormie asked worried.

"Some stuff , well she's hiding something from me . She didn't want to tell me anything & I guess it got both of us mad"I said as I looked down at the floor & I slid my fingers through my hair .

"I'm sure it will be okay son . Love will always find a way back"Mark said as he took a seat .

"I guess I just don't know"I said as I was looking at my marriage ring .

Was all this a mistake? I know it's not good but I'm having doubts about this marriage now why did everything go downhill for us.

"We came as fast as we could , any news about Rydel?"Riker asked as tears started forming in his eyes .

"Not yet , their running some tests"Ratliff said as he was crying & putting Rosalie too sleep.

"Oh dear she will be okay though I know because Delly is a strong girl"Savannah said as she held Ryland's hand .

"Rydel Mary Lynch?"A guy around his 30s said .

"Yeah we're her family memebers."Ratliff said as he quickly got up & slightly handed me Rosalie .

"Okay I'm Dr.Freedman & I got some results of Rydel"Dr.Freedman said as he started opening the folder he had.

"What may those be?"Mark asked scared & held Stormies hand.

"As you know Rydel had a terrible accident she wasn't wearing her seatbelt that's what caused her to fly out of the car. The good news is that you can see her in a bit well someone is the room with her anyway , the bad news is that Rydel well"Dr.Freedman said .

"Well?"Rocky asked .

"Rydel lost her memory"Dr.Freedman said as he closed the folder .

Rydel cannot loose her memory . Not my sister . The only sister I have . Why her? Why couldn't it have been me .

"Wait! Who's in their with her ?"I asked a bit confused as tears rolled down my cheeks .

"Dr.Reedman to the operation room"Said a lady in a monitor .

"That's my cue , Rydel is in room 402 in floor D"Dr.Reedman said before he rushed away .

"Let's go & see"Ryland said as he started to walk with Savannah .

We started to walk to Rydel's room I was holding Rosalie while I was walking with Ratliff . Laura's here but she's in the back by herself walking with Ryder . We finally arrived to Rydels room .

"Hello"Said a nurse as she was fixing Rydels Wires.

"Hey their"Stormie said as she walked in with Mark .

"Who are you people?"Rydel asked with a scared expression.

"Joshua!?"Ratliff said furiously ."What the fuck are you doing here!"Ratliff asked as he was walking closer to Joshua.

"I came to see my wife , you know"Joshua said with a smirk .

"What are you talking about she's my wife!"Ratliff asked as he clinched his fist .

"Ratliff take it easy"Riker said as he held Ratliff back .

"but he-"Ratliff said as tears started streaming down his face & exited the room .

"I'll go check on him"I said as I handed Rosalie to my mom .

"Sorry about all this ruckus"Mark said . "I'm your father , & this is your mother Stormie"Mark said as he got near Rydel .

"Who are they?"Rydel said with a blank expression on her face .

"Well I'm your oldest brother Riker , Your the second oldest , Then it's Rocky , from Rocky it's Ross the one that just left & Ryland"Riker said as he explained .

"And who are they ?"Rydel said as she pointed to the girls.

"I'm Laura thats Vanessa my sister this is Lilly she's gonna marry your brother Rocky & That's Savannah"Laura said as she was carrying Ryder .

"& I'm your husband"Joshua said .

"No way in hell your saying she's your wife !"Riker said as he punched Joshua .

"Riker !"Vanessa yelled .

I'm gonna leave it like this 😏.
Theirs more to come .
Thoughts?😅
Vote/Comment 💖.
-Michelle💘.