Chapter Thirteen

"Ross are you okay?"Laura asked me as she was waving her hand in front of my face .

"yes I'm fine don't worry about it"I say as I forced a smile on my face .

"Okay I'm gonna go talk to Delly ill be back "Laura said as she got off the bed & left to Rydel's room .

Why couldn't I just tell her?Am I really that much of a coward. What if she's pregnant . I'm sure she'll tell me though. After all she's my wife & she wouldn't hide nothing from me .

//With Rydel & Laura//

"Rydel I don't know what's going on with me"Laura said worried & confused .

"What do you mean?"Rydel a used confused .

"I feel nauseous , I have a bad stomach ache you know I just feel like throwing up"Laura's said with a disgusted face.

"Did Ross & You had sex?"Rydel asked with a smirk.

"yes we did"Laura said.

"Don't you know what that means Laura! Your pregnant!!"Ryder said as she smiled widely!

"I don't even know yet Delly"Laura said with a straight face.

"That's the only answer or your just getting sick but I'm going with the first one"Rydel said as she sat on her bed.

"Your not even sure about it , I know this is on me but I don't think I'm pregnant"Laura said as she sat next to me .

"Okay what we can do is wait at least 2 days if you start feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy then your pregnant"Rydel says with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay then we'll wait"Laura said as she looked down at the floor .

"You okay? You don't seem too excited about it"Rydel asked in a sad tone.

"I'm happy but what if ross doesn't want the baby"Laura said sadly as she played with he fingers .

"He'll be so happy about it trust me , he has been telling Ratliff & Rocky about how badly he wants another baby with you ."Rydel said confidently .

"I'll see then"Laura said as she sighed .

"Hey it's gonna be okay"Rydel said.

"Yeah I know it is, I just don't wanna risk this babies life just like I'm risking all of yours because of the sick minded people out their trying to hurt all of us." Laura said worriedly while she put her hands over her face

"I know you'll do anything to keep that baby safe laur , just because people are out to get us doesn't mean your not going to enjoy your life if you got married it was so you can enjoy your marriage be happy & not worry about anything"Rydel said as she kneeled down in front of Laura.

"Okay thanks I'm not gonna tell anyone yet your the only that knows about it"Laura said as she looked at Rydel

"Okay I won't I promise"Rydel said as she looked at Laura while nodding her head .

I wonder what's taking laura so long . I guess I can say I really worry about her it's only because I love her so much .

"Hey rossy"Laura said as she got in the room.

"Hey babe what did you go talk to rydel about?" I asked curiously hoping she'd tell me .

"Nothing she was just telling me about Rosalies birthday party & stuff you know" Laura said as she just sat down on the bed .

"Oh okay cool"I said a bit sad .

"Is anything wrong?"Laura asked me as she put her arm on my shoulder .

"I'm fine don't worry about it." I say as I slowly remove her hand from my shoulder & got out of the room .

I made my way downstairs to the living room . I saw all my family laughing that's what I love seeing about this family is that their joyful , I picked up Ryder from the play mat . I smiled at him & rubbed my nose against his.

"Hey baby boy "I said as I kissed his forehead . "oh how I wish you can talk already" I said as I hugged him tightly while he was resting his head on my shoulder.

"Awe sweet father & son moment"Rydel said as she smiles widely .

"Thanks I guess"I said as I smiled & chuckled at bit.

"Anyway im gonna go out to get some stuff for Rosalie"Rydel said as she handed Rosalie to Ratliff.

"Wait I can't go?"Ratliff Asked confused .

"I prefer for you to stay with Rosalie"Rydel said as she gave him a warm smile .

"Mmm okay then just be careful"Ratliff said as he kissed Delly on the lips .

Heyy. enjoy possibly the last chapter I'll write . I hope everyone's having a good day ! 😼
Vote/Comment💕🌸.