Chapter Seventeen

Ratliff & I got home I helped him with Rosalie . I saw the sadness in his eyes . Poor Delly I hope nothing happens to her we can't do nothing about it because she doesn't remember a thing ,how did Joshua know she was at the hospital .? Theirs a lot of things going on I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of juice in the counter their was a note that said "your sister was part of the plan make sure to keep your doors closed next time , you never know who might come in .Many more surprises to come"What the hell is going on . I went to the living room I laid down on the couch & though about Laura's & I's argument .

Flashback;;

"Hey I wanna talk with you"I said as I closed the door.

"About what?"Laura said kind of frustrated.

"what are you hiding from me?"I said as I looked at Laura with a blank expression .

"I'm not hiding anything okay! How many times do you want me to tell you ?"Laura said as she raised her voice .

"Okay theirs no reason for you to act like this I just wanted to know"I said as I was about to open the door.

"No Ross I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too"Laura said as she ran towards me & hugged me .

"No just stop first you don't trust me at all. Now you want to apologize?"I said as I pushed her away . "I don't know what's going on with you" I said as I looked at her .

"You know what ! Maybe this marriage was a mistake & we should have waited . Not rushed things"Laura said as she yelled at me.

"okay this marriage was a mistake . Im sorry I'm not making you happy"I said as I held in my tears.

"Your making my life so miserable you hardly make time for me !"Laura said as she sat on the bed crying.

"I don't make time for you? I always cut out my brothers just to be with you not only them but my parents to ! I'm trying my hardest to make you happy & give you the best time of your life you told me all you wanted was to be happy !"I said as I started to get a bit mad.

"Your not trying just stop. I'm tired of this"Laura said as she was drying her tears.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore , Im here trying to Protect you from people but your not appreciating it . I guess I'm not that important to you am I ?"I said as my voice cracked & calmed down a bit.

"I don't know"Laura said as she started crying again .

"Okay.. I'm sorry if I ever waisted your time"I said as I cried & got out of the room .

End of flashback

I thought I should let yall know why ross is upset at Laura.Don't hate me for this . Im just tensing things up a bit . On the Rauraiwillalwaysloveyou ig I posted a picture of how Anna,Adam,Joshua,&Hope look like make sure to check that out .
Can this chapter get at least 10 comments ?
Vote/Comment .
Sorry for another short chapter .😭
Spoiler Adam will be back😏😉.
-Michelle .💚😘