Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Yes a divorce"I said as I sighed .

"Why ? You haven't even let me explained what happened"Laura said as she had tears in her eyes .

"So when I would kiss girls you would do what you wanted without letting me explain anything . So why am I gonna hear you're bullshit Laura ? Tell me why."I said as I tried controlling my temper .

"Ross but the kiss didn't mean anything to me I promise you that"Laura said as she tried putting her hand on my lap.

"No Laura listen to me that kiss almost turned into sex! Not only that but you were letting yourself & you let it happen when you knew they were after us!"I said as I got up from my seat .

"But Ross you're gonna let that get in between ? I mean sure you kissed other girls & cheated on me"Laura said as she got up from her seat & got near Ross .

"Yes I am . I kissed girls but that was when we were boyfriend & girlfriend. You did this now when we're married & have a son not only that but with another baby in the way!"I said as I tried controlling my anger.

"Okay you want a divorce ? I'll give you the divorce but you aren't coming near my son & the new baby on the way"Laura said as she backed away from me .

"No ! My son is staying with me I will fight for him so I will start seeing about the divorce"I said as I left back into the room .

"Oh hey Ross"Savannah said as now all eyes were on me.

"Hey"I said as my voice cracked .

"Are you okay?"Rocky asked .

"No I'm not"I said as I took a seat & put my hands over my face .

"Why what's wrong ?"Stormie asked as she was confused .

"Well , when I helped clean up Laura had told me that she was tired so she was gonna go shower & then go to sleep. So when I was done cleaning I served some punch. I headed upstairs to our room when I see Joshua on top of her with his hand under her shirt they were making out & she let herself"I said as tears started rolling down my cheeks .

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear that"Lilly said as she gasped .

"Wait what?"Mark said as he was shocked .

"But Laura told me her side of the story"Rydel said as she played with her fingers nervously .

"Which is?"Riker asked .

"Laura told me that as soon as she came out of her shower she was getting ready for bed but that Joshua came out of the closet & took out a pocket knife telling her to kiss him if not he would kill the upcoming baby . So Laura did as told"Rydel said as she looked up .

"That's all what about the explaining to the making turning into sex?"Ryland asked confused .

"Hold on I'm getting there"Rydel said as she looked at Ross .

"Tell us"I said .

"I'm sorry Ross but Laura did enjoy the make out session .. But she told me that she was caught up on the moment that she was eventually letting herself that's when she felt Joshua placing his hand under her shirt but she also said that he wasn't putting all his weight on her to hurt the child inside of her . Then that's when you ended up walking in"Rydel said as she started walking towards me to console me .

"That was really unexpected"Riker said as he looked at Ross with a sad look .

"I'm sorry my sister has done this , this really left me speechless because I never thought Laura would do such a thing"Vanessa said as she looked at Ross with a sorrow look.

"Don't worry about it besides were gonna end up getting a divorce so it doesn't even matter"I said as I got up.

"You're gonna divorce her"Rocky asked shocked.

"Yeah & Ryder is gonna stay with me"I said .

"Wow that's unbelievable"Savannah said .

"Yeah I know anyway I'm gonna go now I'm going home I'm tired & its 4 in the morning we've been here for like 2 hours. I'll visit you & the twins tomorrow ness goodbye everyone lets "I said as I got Ryder with me .

"Wait you came with Riker though"Lilly said confused .

"Yeah I know but I gave him my car keys because I'm staying with Ness"Riker said as he put his arm over Vanessa .

"Oh okay"Lilly said .

"Well I'll see you all tomorrow morning"I said as I got out of the hospital room.

I guess it's official for Laura's & my divorce . I didn't think things will get this far . I just wish it's the best decision . I mean I love her & all but I don't think it's a good decisions to be with her after this incident .

What do you girls think?
Sorry once again !😭 but a good
Thing will come out !(; stay tuned
Anyway 15 comments for a new
Chapter 💞.