Chapter Thirty

I finally arrived home I put Ryder to sleep I guess you can say I'm home alone & the rest of the family are staying at a hotel near the hospital . Riker texted saying that Laura was on her way home & told me to work things out with her . I was sitting on the corner of the bed until I heard a door shut I was just in sweat pants & I was getting cold but I was just looking at my marriage ring & a picture of Laura & I during our wedding do I really wanna divorce the love of my life just for some stupid mistake ?. Out of the no where Laura walks in the room . I just look at her but she goes in the bathroom . Wow well I mean Laura's pregnancy is barely turning 2 weeks on Monday. Out of the no where she comes out but wearing a sports bra & her sweats .

"Goodnight Ross"Laura said as she laid Down & turned her back towards me .

"Laur.."I said as I laid down .

"What do you want?"Laura said .

"Look I wanna talk"I said .

"I have nothing to say , if it's about the whole incident what's the point of talking about it when you already decided what you want & you're decision was the divorce that's what you wanted so I'm giving it to you"Laura said as she was fixing her pillow .

"Laur I know what I decided wasn't the best thing"I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder .

"You already did so"Laura said .

"Yeah I know but we haven't signed anything"I said as I sat up .

"So what it's what you want don't you?"Laura said as she turned to face me.

"Babe I made a mistake I'm realizing it , I can't stay away from you . You know that what's the point of discussing over something stupid that was a mistake . I love you Laura you just don't know how big my love for you is because you don't see it"I said .

"I love you too Ross but I don't think you will trust me anymore after what I did ."Laura said as she turned her back towards me .

"Okay that's fine I guess sorry this marriage was a failure goodnight"I said as I laid down & closed my eyes .

Everything is happening so fast that I can't even keep up . As I shut my eyes I really wasn't that asleep I was getting to that point until I felt someone get on top of me . I open my eyes to see Laura even if it was dark I knew it was her cause the moonlight was reflecting .

"I'm sorry Ross , I will prove it to you that I'm really sorry just give me time"Laura said as she was still on top of me .

"It's okay Laura . It's okay"I said as I placed my hand on her cheek.

"I love you"Laura said as she placed her lips on mine .

••••
{Sex Scene so skip if you want by the way this scene will be Ross' POV}
••••

As Laura was on top of me kissing me I couldn't contain myself I kissed back . That's when I cupped her faced & kissed her hard . I felt her hands running through my bare chest . From her lips I moved down to her neck as I was leaving her a bite mark I hear her soft moans escape her mouth . She suddenly started tugging on my baby hairs . I flipped us over now I'm the one on top .

As soon as I was on top I removed her sports bra to reveal her breasts . Now we were both without a shirt . I continued making out with her until I felt her trying to take off my sweat pants . That's when she decided to go on top of me . She stopped kissing me she started trailing kissing down my abs as I felt her take off my sweatpants to reveal a bulge through my boxers what can I say she turned me on real good .

I felt the same thing I felt when I first had sex with her . I felt her small hands taking off my boxers . That's when I felt her hot breathe & she started sucking on my erection . I started tangling my fingers to the sheets . I moaned her name that's when she kept going . I couldn't hold it anymore that's when I cummed I felt her licking it all up woah . As soon as that happened I laid her down .

I started removing her sweats & from there I removed her panties I decided to tease her I started trailing kisses down her thighs . That's when I started licking her clit I heard her moan & she was moaning my name . As I kept going I decided to put one finger in she started telling me to go faster so I did. I was being careful though because of her being pregnant . That's when 1 finger became 2 fingers & that's when she hit her climax .

I climbed on top of her & started to enter myself slowly . I felt her dig her nails into my back . As I entered her I started to thrust slowly & I kept that pace going . She kept moaning & she told me to go fast . That's when I started thrusting faster & deeper as I was thrusting into her we were both making out . That's when we she started moaning really loud , I was being careful because I didn't wanna hurt her or the baby even if she was just turning 2 weeks of being pregnant I'm still gonna be careful .

Laura ended up flipping us around . Now she was on top of me she spread her legs & got my erection . She started entering her self slowly . From there she placed her hands on my chest & started riding me . I placed my hands on her waist . As that continued I was the one to begin moaning . Laura's pace started to become sloppier . I decided to take matters into my own hands. I lifted her up away from the bed & started kissing her as I was carrying her I felt her wrap her legs around my torso .

I kept kissing her & that's when I put her against the wall . I decided to enter her as I was thrusting into her I left her another bite mark near her breast . The moans that escaped her mouth were "oh Ross" I suddenly put one of my hands on the wall . I felt some sweat drip down my forehead my thrusts started to become sloppier . That's when I knew I was gonna hit my climax so I pulled out of Laura & laid her back down on the bed with me beside her . I made out with her one more time .

••••

"Goodnight babe"I said as I wrapped myself & Laura with the covers .

"Goodnight love"Laura said as she placed her hand on my chest & scooted close to me .

"I love you"I said as I wrapped my arms around her & kissed her forehead .

What a night , that's when I fell into deep sleep .

Hey !(:
So Laura & Ross did make up
I told you all not to worry!💁🏻
Sorry if the sex scene sucked butt👎🏼.
It was my first time writing a sex
Scene so don't judge me !🙈
Can this chapter get 20 comments ?🍃
20 comments for another chapter !⚡️
~M 🐢.