Chapter 57

Sean pov

Because of my mom, kelly wouldn't talk to me at all not in the car ride home and not when we got home she just went right to sleep.

Michelle pov

I wanted to believe Nelly when he said but I can't help but think about how he had to think about who he loved I am carrying his baby and I'm sure I love him and he's not sure who he loves.

Ty pov.

I had my new girlfriend with me we were laying on my living room floor just getting it and I never thought I'd say this but we have been seeing each other since the day kelly got engaged and I think I'm falling in love with her I know it's shocking but She's not like any other girl I've been with she's amazing.

Bey pov

Shawn and I are at that point in our marriage where we're so bored. I'm bored out of my mind I mean we go out once in a while but it's not the same as it use to be its just not fun anymore. Maybe it's like when there's a drought.

Angie pov

I hate being the only single friend and the only one whose a single mother I mean I wanna get married maybe have some more kids but that can't happen without a husband and since my son doesn't have a dad in his life maybe he'll at least have a father figure. He deserves that.

Solo pov

Having twins is harder than I thought I mean of course Daniel helps but he works alot I sometimes hate being a mom but other times I can't help but love them and I just want them to sleep through the night hopefully they will.