Chapter 62

Kelly pov

Sean and I just got back from his mom's funeral it was just like every other black people funeral, depressing and long.

Sean hasn't even talked to me since we got home I mean I know he's upset and all but I'm important to I'm his wife. I wish he would talk to me.

Bey pov

So I decided that Kelly should know about what's going on with Michelle and Nelly and if anyone's gonna tell her it's gotta be me. Angie thinks it's a terrible idea and that it would cause Kelly stress that she doesn't need right now but she's my friend, my best friend and she needs to know.

Kelly pov

When Bey called to tell me she wanted us to talk I was happy because we haven't seen each other in a while. I mean we've talked on the phone but I actually wanna see her.

While I poured bey a glass of wine and me some water I wondered what she wanted to talk to me about. She was very vague on the phone.

Bey pov *10 minutes later*

I sighed deeply parking my car in Kelly's driveway I didn't like bringing her down because I knew she was excited to see me.

I walked towards her front door and I was thinking over and over about how she would react I mean she's Kelly and she's pregnant I don't know what's gonna happen.

Kelly pov

I set the glasses at the table and once I heard bey knocking I went to answer it.

Bey pov

Kelly opened the door smiling and we hugged

"Hey bey" we broke are hug.

"Hey kels" I said as she stepped aside to let me in.

"So how are you" Kelly asked as we sat at the table and she handed me a glass of wine I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't you need this.

"Uh good" I took a sip

"Just good" Kelly asked concerned

"Yep" I nodded

"So um have you talked to Michelle lately" she asked.

Um no why?" I asked quickly

"She usually calls me from time to time but she hasn't yet" Kelly said

"Oh well she's probably busy you know with getting ready for the baby and all" I said nervously.

"Bey is something going on" Kelly asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Your being weird" she said looking me in the eye.

"No I'm not" I scoffed.

"Bey" she raised one eye brow.

"Ugh fine" I set my wine glass now and looked at her.

"Kelly there's something I need to tell you" I took her hand.

"Bey what's going on" she asked worriedly

I gulped "um Michelle and Nelly are getting married" I said slowly

She stared blankly at me I felt her hand tense up I was trying to pull my hand away gently but her grip tightened.

"Kelly" I asked looking at her and down at her hand.

"She's marrying him?" She asked and I nodded

"Why would she want to marry him"

"I don't know Kelly" I rubbed her hand with my free hand.

"I can't believe she would do this" she said as she finally let go of my hand and leaned back on the couch.

"I'm sorry Kelly" I said sadly.

"It's fine I just don't know why she wants to marry him in the first place" she shook her head

"Me neither but there's nothing we can do about it" I shrugged

"Yeah that's the bad part" she said and sighed deeply.  " I can't believe him"