Chapter 49

Beyonce pov

We waited for the doctor to hurry and tell us what was going on.

"Hey" Sean (combs) walked towards us Kelly was knocked out laying her head on my shoulder.

"Hey what's up" I asked looking up at himm

"Nothing my mom's gonna be okay" he said

"That's good" I nodded

Kelly groaned sitting up. "Hey babe" she said looking up at Sean

"Hey you ready to---"

"Are you the family of Mrs. Knowles" the doctor asked finally.

"Yes we are" I said as we all stood up

"Is she okay?" Solange asked

"She'll be fine she's resting in her room right now"

"Thank god"

"I'm happy she's okay" kelly said

"Me too"

"Can we see her" solange asked

"She requested you and your sister"

"Okay, I'll call you later kels" I hugged her.

"Okay tell her I love her" kelly said said before Sean escorted her out.

Sean pov

Kelly fell asleep on the way home I knew she was exhausted and Bey told me about her being very worried about Miss Tina. Well turns out my mom is gonna be okay she is being taken care of at the hospital.

I pulled in the driveway and parked I looked over at Kelly sleeping she looked both physically and emotionally exhausted I could tell.

I carried her in the house she may have been 4 weeks pregnant and probably has gained some weight but she didn't feel heavy.

I laid her on the bed and let her sleep after I showered and changed I laid in bed with her this day may have started crappy but there's nothing crappy about the end of the day you get to lay next to the person you love it feels like I don't have anything to worry about.