Chapter 71

*1 month later*

Kelly pov

"Sean!!!!!" I yelled from our room.

"What's going on everything okay" he asked walking in.

"No everything isn't okay" I crossed my arms "I'm hungry" I pouted

"Okay what do you want to eat" he asked

"Chocolate covered anything" I answered smiling.

"Like what" he asked confused

"Like strawberries oh and pretzles and ice cream"

"Okay I got it"

"Are you sure I don't want you forgetting anything" I replied.

"Yes Kelly I'm sure babe" he took my hands. "I will get everything for both of you" he rubbed my stomach (I was now 4 months pregnant) and kissed me.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said "now go lay down and relax okay" he said leading me to the bed.

"I'll be right back" he said

"Okay" I nodded and he was on his way.

Michelle pov

I walked into the nursery That me and nelly worked on together. I sighed looking at it. I know I can't keep him away from his daughter but my daughter deserves a better father then him I just don't know anymore.

I sat in the rocking chair to sit down for a minute because whew being pregnant is exhausting and I'm too fat and tired to walk to my room.

I rested my eyes and the doorbell rang.

I sighed it was gonna take a while for me to stand back up.

When I finally did the person rang the doorbell again and again. I waddled to the door and opened it.

"Hi" it was angie and ty

"What are you guys doing here" I asked surprised

"Well let me explain" ty said stepping in front of angie.

"So sense you FINALLY broke up with what's his face sooo! We want yoy back in the crew" he said I looked over at angie

"Are you serious" I asked kinda stunned

"I mean yeah something's have to be figured out but as long you don't go back to that asshole you can be apart of the crew again"

"Ummm guys I hope you know that nelly will have to eventually be around" I rubbed my stomach "for our daughter"

"AWW HELL" says ty

"We already knew that but aa long as you don't have any type of feelings for him we cool with you" angie said

"Okay well good thing is--"I looked over and saw nellys car pull up.

"What in hell" I asked ty and angie turned around to see what I was looking at

"This motherfucka" I heard angie say

Nelly got out of the car. "We need to talk" he said walking towards us.

"Uh I don't think she wants to talk to you" Angie stepped him front of me

"Michelle please just let me talk to you"

"Michelle please let me stomp his face in the pavement" Angie mocked him.

"Shut up"nelly spat at angie

"Don't talk to her like that" ty stepped in front of angie and me.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it" nelly stepped closer to ty

Ty socked nelly right in the jaw and angie blocked me with her hand. Nelly stumbled back and ty cracked his knuckles.

"Nelly leave" I said coldly.

"You heard her" ty replied

Nelly gave me a angry look and turned walking to his car.

Sean pov

I finally got everything that kelly wanted and brought it back home.

When I walked in the door she was watching tv and crying at Nyquil commercial.

"Hey" she sniffled

"Hey babe" I said I went over by the couch.

"Did you get everything" she looked up at me her eyes were red from crying.

I sat with her and wrapped one of my arms around her and pulled her on my lap.

"Don't worry I got everything for my baby" I rubbed her belly and kissed her lips.