Chapter 61

Sean pov

Today is my mom's funeral and sense I'm her only son I have to give the eulogy for her.

Kelly pov

Sean has taken his mom's death hard he's been blaming himself moping around and we haven't had sex since the coffee table thing I'm almost two months pregnant now and I need to have sex I mean really badly.

While Sean was getting ready so was I but I watched him do everything so slow I mean he seems different like  something's wrong and its not just his mom's death it's something else I know it I know my man.

"Sean" he looked up at me while he was putting his jacket on.

"Yea babe"

"Are you feeling alright" I asked

"Yeah I'm okay" he nodded

"You sure" I stepped closer to him.

"Would you stop with all the questions" he snapped and walked in the bathroom.

"Sorry" I crossed my arms.

Bey pov

"I can't believe they're getting married" I said sitting with Angie at the kitchen table.

"Believe it" Angie nodded

"I'll believe it when I see it" I replied shaking my head and Angie nodded.

"Does Kelly know?" she asked.

"No" I sipped my drink.

"Good it's best to keep it that way" Angie said I nodded

Michelle pov

The baby is due in exactly three months and I'm feeling a little on the fence about me and Nelly getting married I don't even know if I want to marry him I don't know if wants to really marry me. It's just a lot to think about. Marriage a big step.

"Nelly can I ask you something?" I entered my room

"Sure what's up" he asked looking at me.

"Um why did you ask me to marry you"

He gave me a serious look like he had to think about it.

"Because I love you" he replied dryly.

"Do you?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes I do" he walked towards me.  "What's with all the questions"

"I just wanted to know if that was the reason" I said "The real reason"

"It is" he kissed my cheek.

Kelly pov

On the car ride to the funeral Sean kept playing the same song over and over again. "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion

I finally clicked it off. "Stop playing this song if it makes you cry or get a new dj" I said and looked out the window and it was silent the rest of the car ride.