Chapter 66

Kelly pov

Sean and I are probably wasting water but I didn't care I felt like I had nothing else in the world to worry about...until my phone rang.

I pulled away from Sean. "Who could that be" I asked

"Probably no one important" Sean said pulling me into a kiss.

Bey pov

What the hell why isn't she picking up this is important I mean I know Michelle isn't ex my friend but her being possibly in labor makes me feel bad that she has to one give birth to Nelly baby and two that she doesn't have many friends.

Kelly pov

I stepped out of the shower feeling so great damn that was just what I needed and I think Sean needed it to I could tell he missed me.

As we got dressed Sean couldn't stop smiling at me. "What" I asked

He put on his pants and looked at me up and down.

"Do you know how sexy you are" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sean" I smiled

"I'm serious Kelly I love you so much" he kissed me "I love you too" I replied

"Now go lay down and I can give you a nice massage" I said he smirked and I led him to the bedroom.

We walked in the room and he laid on his stomach and I sat on my knees and started rubbing up and down his back.

"Mmm" he moaned

"Babe can I ask you something" I said

"Yes babe"he asked

"So Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment are you coming" I asked he turned around and sat up.

"Of course I'm gonna be there" he said "There's no question about that"

"But what about work and--"

He shushed me "Kelly you know you and the baby are My number 1" he rubbed my tiny belly and kissed me.

Nelly pov

The doctor finally came in and Michelle didn't want me in the room for some stupid reason so I had to stand out in the hall.

"Nelly" I heard a familiar voice I turned and it was Angie

"Hey" I said

"Hey where's Michelle" she asked worried

"She's with the doctor" I answered

"Why aren't you in there" she asked

I shook my head "she doesn't want me in there" I said

Angie chuckled "figures"

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" she turned and walked back to the lobby.

Sean pov

It was about 5 o'clock and Kelly had fallen asleep in my arms I wrapped her up in a blanket and kissed her cheek.

Nelly pov

After an hour we found out Michelle wasn't even in labor and I know she just wanted to have the baby already I could tell by the silence in the car she was mad.

"You okay?" I asked her she looked out the window and didn't respond.

"Michelle?" I asked

"Nelly not now" she replied still looking out the window.

I just kept my eyes on the road. "Look can you just talk to me" I asked

"What is there to talk about" she spat

"Anything"

"Were having a girl" she answered

"A girl" I asked looking at her she nodded

"A girl" I repeated