Chapter 94 part 3

Beyonce pov

Sometimes I feel like maybe Shawn and I aren't meant to be I feel like we were together because everyone else thought of us as this perfect couple and honestly I don't know if I'm in love with Shawn anymore, I never thought I'd ever fall outta love with him but I think I am.

They do say all good things must come to a end and even Shawn and I have to end somewhere. right?

Anyway since James was still asleep, I decided to make breakfast for Blue and I because once again Shawn wasn't there.

I made pancakes and bacon for her and as she ate them, I smiled at her then heard James crying from the baby monitor and I went to him.

As I picked him up, he looked so much like Kelly and he was crying.

"Aww it's okay" I rocked him I could tell he was hungry.

"Let's go get you a bottle" I carried him downstairs and into the kitchen,

Kelly pov

I've never felt so good in all my life, Sean should get a award or something because we did things that... I'm not even gonna tell you.

I smiled waking up which is something that rarely happens. Sean was next to me with his arms wrapped around me.

Kelly:Sean * I whispered in his ear*

Sean:*groans* I'm tired

Kelly: well then

Sean:I'm sorry baby but I'm tired

Kelly:did I wear you out?

Sean: I'll be fine

Kelly: just admit it

Sean:*snores loud*

Kelly:*rolls eyes*

*ding dong*

Kelly:who could that be?

I got up and went downstairs. before answering the door I had to make sure no cleavage was showing.

I opened the door she two cops were standing there.

Kelly: Can I help you

Cop: Does Sean Combs live here ?

Kelly:yeah I'm his wife why are you asking for him

Cop: we need him to come with us

Kelly:What for?

Cop: He needs to identify someone for us

Kelly:Couldn't you just have called us

Cop:We tried but no one answered the phone

Kelly:oh OK umm Sean someone's here to see you

Sean:*walking down the steps* What's going on * he walks next to kelly*

Cop: Mr. Combs we need to take you down to the police station

Sean:Why?

Cop:just come with us will explain on the way

Sean:ok

Kelly:*sighs*

*Sean walks with the cops out to the car*

Bey pov

I watched Blue playing with James as he was seated on the couch, Blue loved James and couldn't keep her hands off of him.

I smiled at them playing with each other, I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, as I walked towards it. It rang two more times.

Bey:I'm coming