Chapter 54

Kelly pov

I woke up in a cold sweat thinking about different things on my mind like me and Michelle's friendship, nelly for some reason I don't know why honestly.

"Baby are you okay" Sean sat up noticing that I was sitting up.

"I can't sleep" I said

"You need anything" he asked turning on the lamp.

"Can you get me a glass of water"

He nodded "Of course" he said "Be right back" he got out of bed and walked out of the room.

I smiled watching Sean walk out of the room he is such a good husband. But unfortunately my happy thoughts of Sean were interrupted when the thought of nelly came in my mind.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I shut the toilet seat and sighed deeply.

I jumped when I heard Sean clear his throat. I turned around and sat on the toilet seat.

"You can't see me like this" I said he walked over to me and kneeled in front of me

"In sickness and health remember " he said stroking my hair.

"Thank you" I said he helped me stand up and I went over to the sink and washed out my mouth then Sean led me in the room and we laid on the bed him touching my stomach.

"Do you want a boy or a girl" he asked rubbing my stomach.

"It doesn't matter" I said "I'll love it either way"

"I want a boy" he admitted

"Of course you do"I smiled "I just want to actually have this baby"

"Hey what did I say about negative thoughts" he pat my arm.

"Well I have to be realistic" I replied

"Kelly were having a baby that's a blessing within itself" he said

"I know"

"If you know then why do you keep talking about losing the baby it feels like you want it to happen" he said

"I don't want that to happen" I said he sat up.

"Then stop trying to second guess us" he said

"I don't mean to" I frowned

"Then just be happy" he said " We're bringing life into this world"

What he said really made me think he was right and if we are gonna have a baby I need to start thinking about the good things that are gonna happen.

The next day. ...

Sean pov

I was making Kelly and I lunch because whenever she eats I had to eat with her only because if I don't eat with her she'll yell at me for making her seem like she's fat even though she has gained weight she wasn't that big.

"Babe"I heard her call me

"In the kitchen"I yelled back

I set the table for us and she walked in.

"Hey so I was thinking about what you said about the baby and having positive thoughts" she said smiling

"Yeah"

"We should go baby shopping" Kelly said

"We don't even know where the nursery is gonna be" I said

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about um we should move your office downstairs in the storage room"

"You mean the basement"

"Yeah" she nodded as she sat down

"Babe we don't have to worry about the nursery now"

"Yes we do we gotta get a move on"

"When do you wanna go baby shopping" I asked

"Today" she answered

I sighed "fine"

"Good" she smiled.

Later that day we went shopping and I was exhausted when we got back not only did it take a hour for her to make a decision but she kept complaining about everything, but hey I will admit it's better than hearing her talk about the pregnancy risks and the bad things about the pregnancy. God I love my wife. ..