Chapter 10

Rachel POV

I walk upstairs with the girls and they lead me to a bedroom. It had a queen size bed and they sit on the edge of it while I flop in the middle.

"So, they told you." April asks gently.

"Yes. What do I do?" I ask completely stressed out.

"Rachel, having a mate is something we all cherish. We believe it is the connecting of 2 souls. Mates can't cheat on each other and they are very attracted to each other. These boys would do anything to make you happy, even share you if that's what you want." Jessica explains.

"Do other people have two mates?" I ask as I lift my head to look at them.

"No, I've never heard of it, but that's ok. I know you guys can figure it out." April says to me.

"Just sleep on it ok?" Jessica suggests as she and April stand to leave. Once they leave I take my sweat pants off as I'm hot and pull the covers over me.

Not even five minutes go by and I hear my door open and close. I keep my eyes closed and pretend to sleep.

"We know you are awake." I hear Tyler say. I open my eyes and see both of them standing at the foot of my bed. They are shirtless and just wearing shorts April gave them.

"What do you want?" I ask irritated.

"We want to sleep with you." Tyler says. I feel my heart start to hammer in my chest again.

"Our wolves need to cuddle you. We are just asking to hold you nothing else." Julian tells me in a calming voice.

"Ok." I say as Julian pulls back the covers.

"Where did your pants go?" Julian asks amused. I groan and hide my face in my hands. "Stop I didn't mean to embarrass you baby." He says as he slides in next to me. His body is so warm next to mine.

I feel Tyler slide in and put an arm around me pulling my back to his front. He places a kiss on my shoulder as he nuzzles into my neck. Julian scoots closer and pulls my leg over his and places a hand on my waist below Tyler's arm.

"Is this ok?" Tyler asks me but his words are muffled from being so close to my neck and hair.

"Yes, you guys are so warm." I sigh as my body relaxes against them. I feel so content. I shouldn't, I don't normally like being touched but they calm me when they touch me.

"Good baby. Are you tired?" Julian asks me his blue eyes are illuminated in the dark and I just stare at them.

"Not really. Are you?" I ask him. A slow smile spreads on his face. His hand on my waist slides down my leg and back up.

"No, I'm not tired at all." He says innocently as he continues to tease my skin with his warm touch. "I finally get to touch you and hold you close in bed and I'm wide awake." He adds. My heart beats out of my chest.

"Tyler?" I ask and I feel a chuckle against my back from his chest.

"Sweetheart, I've wanted to hold you like this since I first saw you in the gym. My wolf and I are over the moon to be holding you, so sleep can wait." He says earnestly. I feel his lips tease the soft skin of my neck as he places a line of kisses down my neck to my shoulder. My core immediately tightens as I feel electricity spread through my body from his touch.

I hear two low growls and both start kissing me. Tyler claims my neck and shoulder and Julian takes my hand and kisses and licks from my wrist to my elbow. Both make me grow wetter as their teasing continues.