Chapter 21

Rachel POV

I step out of my hotel room and see my two protectors waiting. I ignore them as I head to the elevator. They follow me in and lead me towards the ballroom where the dinner was being held. They open the door for me, and I nod at them as I walk in.

I stop as everyone looks over at me. There were dozens of people already there. Men in suits and women in formal dresses. Everyone looked amazing. I see my mates make their way over to me with massive smiles on their faces.

"You look gorgeous baby." Julian says as he gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. He pulls back and I smile at him. He steps back and Tyler pulls me into his arms before kissing me gently.

"You look absolutely breathtaking darling." He tells me out loud and then leans in to whisper, "We heard about your little fight with Alpha Alexander. Everyone is calling his human mate so cute for not wanting his protection detail." I gasp at this information and look up at Tyler. "Don't worry, we aren't mad at you baby girl, but you will behave tonight. There will be lots of questions as everyone is starting to figure out you are ours and they will be curious." He tells me.

I nod and look at him and Julian, "Xander said, scenting me wouldn't make him not want me." I tell them. They both look at each other and I can tell they were communicating but what they were saying I didn't know.

"Just stay close to us baby." Julian says as he places a hand on my back. I nod and he kisses my temple. "Come let's sit down." He tells me as they lead me to a spot. The tables were set up in a U shape so everyone could see each other. Tyler and Julian sat me between them and scooted close. We were in the middle on the right side of the seating arrangement.

I watched other couples sit down. Julian put an arm around the back of my chair and was absentmindedly rubbing my shoulder, while Tyler took my left hand in his and was rubbing my knuckles.

A couple sat down next to Julian and they greeted us warmly and curiously. We politely said hello and talked to them. The men discussed pack business that I didn't fully understand yet as I listened to them.

"Here you go Luna." A server says as they walk up and place an Amaretto Sour in front of me. I look up at them in surprise and thank them.

I take a sip to calm my nerves. More and more people were staring at us and it was making me self-conscious. "Stop fidgeting. You look amazing and they are all idiots." Tyler whispers in his dominant tone in my ear. I bite my lip to stop the blush and smile from coming to my face. The two low growls I hear alert me that my mates saw it. "Keep that lip between your teeth and we won't make it to the bedroom before I take you." Tyler tells me as his hand takes mine to his lap to already feel his hard on. "I've been thinking of ways to play with you all day and I really want to spank you for your scene earlier with Alexander." He warns me.

I blush and I know he can already smell my desire and see the desire in my eyes as we stare at each other. His brown eyes melting in lust as I wet my now dry lips.

Julian's hold on my shoulder increases and I glance at him. I was met with ocean blue eyes simmering with passion. He leans in and kisses my cheek near my ear. I gasp when he takes my earlobe into his mouth and bites it. He pulls away with a satisfied grin and I chuckle as I shake my head at him.

He winks before the Alpha next to him pulls his attention away from me. I sit there and talk to Tyler as Julian talks to the Alpha next to him. I try to ignore everyone that watches us, but I notice everyone goes silent when Alexander walks in.

I see everyone look from me to him and back again to try to figure out what is going on. I take another sip from my drink and I notice Xander grins at my actions. I put it down confused as he walks over towards us. Both of my mates slightly stiffen.