A/N: Let's Get Real

Soooooo, I know you guys might still be crying because of the last chapter (Which is, btw, called "See you later, Izuru")

But in case you guys didn't see the announcement I made earlier, I'll be making it here, too.

Yeah, remember when I said I'd do any dare you want? As a tribute to my 3rd year anniversary on Wattpad, and my 14th birthday?

Well...

Making a Nagisa X Yukiko Lemon/Smut/A literal sexual intercourse chapter is not something I'll be doing for *ANY* of you :D

There's been this person who's literally *SPAMMING* my dms to make a freaking smut between Yuki and Nagisa, and when I told them to politely shut up

They kept telling me I was being "unfair" to them for not doing the "dare"

Believe me, even I thought they were just trolling

But nope, they were dead serious.

When they said I could just "Age them up", I told them it was still not okay, and that it was still gross.

Yukiko and Nagisa are just 9 and 12 year olds, aging them up is still sexualizing them!! Why? Because they're *SUPPOSED* to be children! Why the fuck do you want to sexualize children!?!?

Besides, let's say I *DID* make a lemon, how will you be able to visualize it? If I say the words "Nagisa fucked the Ranger" what will you be able to imagine?

An 18 and 21 year old doing the do, or two children getting raped?

Who the fuck are you, Haiji mother fucking Towa? Because if you are, stay 20 miles away from me :D

This book is supposed to be PG-13, and I'm aiming to make it even younger as much as possible, because I want everyone to enjoy my work.

And unless PG-13 is the equivalence to child porn, then imma stop making this fic right now.

I will never, in a million years, make a smut between these two- or any of the cast for that manner!!

I get it, some of you are horny teenagers who are curious about stuff, I'm aware that people like that exist.

I'm 14, but I'm more aware of things than you think, even if I sound like a 10 year old cuss machine through text.

Rule 34 isn't allowed in my terf, folks. If you disagree with that, then leave this fic :D
Stop reading
Stop wasting your time in spamming me with something I won't do.

I appreciate the love for Yuki, but this sort of "love" is the reason Kotoko's breaking inside.

So if any other person wants to spam my dms with requests of child pornography like freaking pedos, then you better expect a banned account in less than 10 minutes :)

So leave me alone already
Stop telling me to do something so fucking disgusting
And if you're still not satisfied with what I already give in this fic, such as fluff, angst, kisses and hugs, and etc.

Then you can either go fuck yourselves, delete my book from your read list, or both.
If you're that much of a creepy asshole, that is :)

That's all I have to say.
I'm sorry if this offended anyone that wasn't supposed to be offended by.

But if you're like the person that I have stated above, then yes, be offended.

I truly hope you guys continue to like this story, even after this rant.

I made this A/N so that everyone can be aware of what I'll do, and what I won't do.
Sexualizing the Warriors of Hope is *NOT* okay, Rule 34 is *NOT* okay.

If your a lolicon/shotacon, and just wants to give hugs and headpats (like myself UwU) then you're fine

But if your definition of lolicon/shotacon is having sex with children that aren't even old enough to consent, then please, get some help.
Even if it's "just a fetish/phase" you need medical attention.
You really do.