Mr. Ninja-Monkey

Yukiko's P.O.V
The Mister and I silently went out of the building, he walked out as if it was just another normal day for him, while I tried my best to stay alert and sneaky.

"Where are we going, Mister?" I wondered, while getting a hold of his hand.

But he took it back, and glared at me.

"Stop following me." Was all he said, before running off inside the alleyway.

But I ran after him.

"I can't really do tha-" I couldn't finish my sentence...

Why? Because I bumped into the trashcans by accident, and it all made loud, clanking and crashing noises.

We stopped and stared for a while, but after the far away sound of a Monokuma's siren started filling the air, we ran faster than we ever did.

"I'm so sorry!!"

The Mister made a "tch" sound, before rounding a corner...

But sadly...it was a dead end...

"How disappointing." The Mister blurted out "It seems as though my good luck has run short."

"Wh-What should we do!? They'll see us if we stay here!" I asked, while swinging my hands in front of him.

The Mister looked up, so I did too...

I-It was a fire-exit staircase thingy!

He jumped up, and pulled down the ladder...but even though he did, it's still too far for me to reach.

Mister climbed up the ladder, while I was stuck here...trying to find something to stand on...

And here I thought I liked being short and small...

Barely a minute later, giggles and laughter echoed through the alleyway...they're getting close.

"Umm...help!?" I finally asked...

The Mister stared at me...before giving a loud sigh, and dangled himself from the last ladder-step with one hand, and reached towards me with the other.

'Oh...I didn't expect him to actually-'

"Do you wish to die or not?"

"Ri-Right!"

I grabbed his hand, and he instantly threw me over his head...making me land flat on my back on the iron floor...

"Ouch- Hey!"

Mister grabbed my wrist, and started running up the stairs very very fast. Like how a monkey climbs up a tree!

I couldn't keep up with him, I kept tripping and falling over my own legs.

So instead of running up, I just jumped over the stairs and make him pull me up. Now, it kinda feels like he was easily pulling me in mid-air.

Oh well, thanks to that speed, we got to the rooftop in just a few seconds.

I looked down, and the Monokumas were already starting to climb the ladder.