xxii. 𝓟𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ. 
"𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐃,
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄,

  "𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄,

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐄."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Listen to the song above while reading this!
It sounds way better listening to the avengers theme song, I promise!

Gifs are mine.

𝓢teve and Jaylanie both brought their fingers to their ears, hoping Sam's voice through the comms wasn't just in their heads.

"On your left."

The two turned around slowly, hearing the familiar sound of Stephen's portal opening. A sparkling, yellow ring appeared in front of them, letting sun seep through, three figures walked through the hole; Shuri, Okoye, and King T'Challa, including all of the Wakandan Army. King T'Challa sent a warm, tight-lipped smile their way, which to they responded with a single nod, thanking them wordlessly.

Jaylanie let out a sigh of relief, forgetting Bruce snapped his fingers just a couple of minutes before to bring everyone back

Jaylanie let out a sigh of relief, forgetting Bruce snapped his fingers just a couple of minutes before to bring everyone back. Moments passed and Sam came flying through, causing Steve and Jaylanie to follow his lead as he flew over them.

As he zoomed past them, countless of other rings appeared from behind them, Stephen appearing from one of them — it came from Titan, the last place she saw him. Stephen was joined by Mantis and Drax, Quill, then Peter as he swung from his webs, landing heroically in front of them.

"Yibambe!" King T'Challa led the chant in Xhosa as Okoye and their army slammed their Vibranium Spears into the ground with every chant, the portal getting bigger and bigger, making room for everyone in Wakanda. "Yibambe!" They repeated after their king.