xiii. 𝓒𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍'

  "𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍'

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

          "𝓢tay still, Jaylanie." Tony said, carefully examining the incredibly deep gash on her upper arm from the Battle of Asgard. She didn't receive any professional help, all they did was wrap a bandage over it and expected it to heal.

Her father gently removed the white bandage, which was now covered in blood. "Jesus," he said to himself. Tony looked at the gaping hole in her arm before reaching his arm out. "This is gonna feel weird for a second, okay?" Jaylanie nodded her head and he began spraying a white, foam-like substance into the wound. It was cold and it felt as though it was stitching her up from the inside out.

"Woah!" Peter swung in out of nowhere, landing heroically in front of Jaylanie. "How'd you even get that? Also, like, who's body was that in Mount Marcy? Where were you the last two years? And—"

"One question at a time, Parker." she chuckled.

"Right, sorry."

Peter and Jaylanie have started to get pretty close since they've met. She looked at him as a younger brother and she felt the strong need to protect him all the time, like with Ingi.

"We have no time for questions. Thanos is on his way. We need to take our hiding spots." Tony said and Jaylanie mouthed later to Peter before he used his webs to swing away. "You ready, hon?" He asked, finishing up her arm.

"Not like I have a choice."

༻❁༺

"𝓞ur will?" On cue, Jaylanie was the first to jump out from behind a piece of metal, quickly flying towards Thanos, sending multiple, lethal blasts of energy towards him to hold him off momentarily before her father came plummeting towards the ground, forcing down a giant ship, and ultimately, landed on Thanos, squashing him. "See? Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill triggered his mask before he went flying as well. As Jaylanie was holding down the wreckage with her powers so Thanos wouldn't erupt from it, the bruised lightning strikes on her hands began to pulsate and glow white. 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼. Jaylanie still didn't know how to control her newly formed powers that she got on Asgard, and as much as she tried to hold it down, she couldn't.