𝓔𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐌, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑,

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
the gif is mine. <3

𝓙aylanie has yet to find Ingi's guardian(s) and she thought the worst already. They were either dead or they didn't want to fess up and take ownership of the child.

"So, you're from earth?" He asked her, as he played with the small ball of energy Jaylanie created for him to play with. "What's that?"

"Well, you see how you had your planet, Asgard?" He nodded. "I have a planet called earth, or as your people call it, Midgard,"

"Midgard," Ingi repeated. "Am I going to your planet?"

"Yeah, you are! Are you excited?" Jaylanie gave him a warm smile, ruffling his curly, brunette hair. "Are you my new mommy?" He asked, out of the blue. Jaylanie stopped dead in her tracks at the sudden question and she didn't have to heart to tell him no. His brown eyes held the innocence, the open and kind-heartedness most adults lack. He didn't know what was going on, he didn't know any better. "Do you want me to?" She asked him.

"Yes!" He said, excitedly. "Well, then, I'm your new mommy!" He began jumping up and down, running towards her, the purple ball of energy dissolving in the air. Jaylanie picked Ingi up as he wrapped his arms around her neck and his legs around her torso. He nestled his face into the crook of her neck and she cupped the back of his head. Jaylanie has never felt a love so strong for a child she barely knew — a motherly love she never, in a million years, thought she would feel so soon in her life. She felt the need to protect this child from all harm. "Are you sure you want me to be your mommy, Ingi?"

He didn't answer and soon enough, soft snores were heard. He fell asleep in her arms. 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿. "Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to earth?" Loki said as he walked in with Thor. "Yes, of course. The people of earth love me, I'm very popular,"

"Let me rephrase that, do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?"

"Probably not, to be honest." Thor looked over at Jaylanie who had Ingi wrapped up in her arms and she placed her finger upon her lips, telling them to keep the volume down. They obeyed. "I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out just fine."

Jaylanie stood up to stand in front of the window Thor and Loki looked out of, Ingi still in her arms. She was finally going home.

After a couple of seconds, a massive, ominous spaceship loomed into their view, filling the room with complete darkness. It was 1,000,000x bigger than theirs — her megalophobia was starting to kick in as she held Ingi protectively. It looked so familiar and then, it hit her. Jaylanie's heart sank to her stomach realizing it resembled the same one, bug-like ones that had invaded New York a few years back.

"No, please."

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎!

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎!

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚞 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕.

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗,
𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 😈

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚁!!

𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

-𝚓. 🪐