Endless Nightmare

Hello guys, please guys, any mistakes you all notice tell me, okay🤓

Preview

Kao: a contract that I will take to the end ... This look of yours will not convince me at all ..." Love", I already said I don't know this word ... You will regret everything you did to me it's just the beginning.

Continuation

Earth left Kao's office, in front of Kao's office door, touched his hand in his mouth, sad, disgusted by Kao's kiss, started rubbing his lips with both hands, making his lips turn red, tears started to getting out of his face, he looked ahead and saw Ohm approaching, Ohm worried to see Earth's tears, tried to touch him and say.

Ohm: what happened to you ?!Wait!...You are the young man who ruined Kao project, and who made that super sexy presentation .... Are you working here ?!

Earth did not want to answer these questions, he was feeling too sad, saying nothing, Earth hit Ohm's hands and stepped aside, he went to Kao's secretary, tried to contain what he was feeling, asked where he was going to work, where his office would be, the secretary took him to his office, and he was surprised and angry, realized that even in this job he would not get rid of Kao, feeling like a slave to this man, the secretary said.

Secretary: This is your office ... It is next to the business room of the president of this company ..

Earth sad and angry

Earth: was he the one who ordered my office to be close to his ?!

Secretary: yes sir ...

Earth sighed, walked forward, touched the lock, opened the office door, entered, stood with his back to the secretary, with a sad and empty look inside, Earth turned back to the secretary and said.

Earth: sorry! can you leave me alone? ... I want to be alone.

Secretary: yes sir ...

The secretary left, and without wasting time Earth started crying, sobbing in tears, with one hand he squeezed tightly over his mouth, approached the secretary desk, put one hand on the table continuing with the other in his mouth, continued to cry, what he felt, hate and love was leaving him with no way out, as much as he thought he was stuck with this ruthless man and hated him, he knew he couldn't live without being with this man.

After ten minutes of crying, Earth stopped, wiped away tears and sat in the secretary chair, touched his hair with both hands, and wondered what was happening to him these days.
................ ................ ................ ............................... ................ ................ ................ ................ ................ ................ ................ ........

Ohm saw Earth running away with tears and his face full of sadness, he was sad for Earth, turned towards Kao's door and opened the door, went in and saw Kao with both hands crossed touching his forehead and looking at the table, Ohm noticed that Kao was confused by something and said causing and awakening something that he never thought to see in Kao.