Mixed Feelings🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth" Between Love and Hate "🤓📖

Preview

Kao: shit! I shouldn't be like this, what did you do to me Earth Katsammonat ?!

Continuation

Hours passed and it was already night, Kao was sitting on the hospital bed working on his computer, even though he was in the hospital he wouldn't stop working, the secretary came in and said.

Secretary: sir! You shouldn't be working, it's your father's orders! ...

Kao looked at her angrily.

Kao: who do you work for ?! For my father or me ?! I didn't give you any intimacy to talk to me like that ..

Secretary was a little angry but restrained nervousness, she said with a serious and professional look.

Secretary: I'm sorry sir ... I won't speak to you like that again.

Kao: I think it's better ... Put yourself in your place ...

Secretary: Yes sir.

Kao thinking about Earth asked.

Kao: what did you find out about him ?!

Secretary always with a serious and responsible look at work.

Secretary: he went out today with his friend! ..

Kao wanting to know where he went, but the secretary, who is always efficient in the work she does, put her hand forward, handing over photos of her investigation.

Secretary : here are the photos took while he was on this trip sir ...

Kao grabbed the photos and started to see them one by one, Kao immediately stopped at five photos, he saw the man who was with Earth and noticed that he was the same man that Earth talked to a few months ago, he said angrily.

Kao: did he meet this man again ?!

Secretary: Yes sir ...

Kao furious.

Kao: investigate him, I want to know everything about him ..

Secretary: I already did that sir ... He's a normal young man .... His name is Bank, he works as an oil drilling engineer ... He has two sisters ... This is just what I found out, sir ...

Kao: very good, you really are efficient at what you do ...

Kao looked ahead, what he was feeling just bothered him, he looked again at the pictures, saw Earth's smile giving to the man in the photo, angry to know that this smile was never given to him, everything that he sees in Earth's eyes is hate and nothing, furious, threw the photos aside, grabbed the phone and said when he heard the voice of the person who called.