The Island

Preview

Preview

Earth: I lose my way, and it doesn't take long before you mention it... I can't cry, because I know this is weakness in your eyes ... Because of you I am ashamed of my life, because it is empty .. .. I am forced to pretend a smile, a laugh every day of my life .... My heart cannot break, when it was not even whole to start ... You never thought of others, you never saw the true truth, you only saw your pain .... I am sorry to tell you this ... But I am going to this island, and you will not stop me ... Or I must remind you that I am only doing these things with you by contract and nothing else .... So what I do or don't do is not your concern, idiot ...

Continuation

Kao as soon as Earth got out of the car also did the same, got out of the car and saw Earth walking nonstop, hearing Earth's words made him sad, but he can't do anything, he had to show the selfish and proud side that he always showed on Earth, to prevent Earth from going to that island, but instead of stopping him he is making Earth move further away from him and hate him even more.

Kao went to the company when he arrived at the company and in his business room, took off his suit and threw it over the sofa, worried and thinking about what he was going to do, he put both hands over the secretary chair, left the chair and he turned to the huge glass of the window behind him, he said angrily, worried.

Kao: Damn it! why don't you listen to me ?!

The secretary came into the office and said with a serious and professional look.

Secretary: sir, here are the documents you asked me for ...

Kao turned and looked in secretary wanting to know.

Kao: did you find out what I asked to investigate?

Secretary: yes sir .... The exact number of men controlling the house is fifteen men sir ..

Kao looked sideways and put a hand on his chin and gave a thoughtful look, wondering how he was going to do to be able to enter Luke's house.

Kao: you can go ... Call Ohm.

Secretary: yes sir.

The secretary left, and Kao sat on the chair, made five minutes and Ohm arrived at the office, opened the door and with a smile walked slowly to Kao.

Ohm: then! Why did you call me ?!

Kao with a serious look.

Kao: like I said we are going to travel in 8 days.

Ohm worried and wondering

Ohm: do you really want to do that ?! It's very dangerous to go to your brother's house ... You know he could end up killing you, he never considered you a brother ... He won't think twice about pointing a gun at you ...

Kao: I know that he never considered me a brother ... But I have to stop something.

Ohm confused, not knowing what Kao wants to prevent.

Ohm: you still haven't told me what you want to do there! What do you want to prevent ?!

Kao looked and heard Ohm's question, turned his back on him and looked in the huge windowpanes, said with a worried look in his eyes thinking love of his life.

Kao: prevent him from touching something very important to me ...

The day is over and with this day eight days have passed.

Earth was at his house, preparing the suitcase to take on the island, he finished preparing the suitcase and walked to the bedroom window, looked out the window, and thought about the last day he was with Kao, he stayed think about why Kao insisted so much on him not going to the island if he's just going to do some recordings for the series.

Earth got tired of thinking about it and left the bedroom, heard the sound of the car outside the house, said goodbye to Lisa, left the house and got in the car, the car took Earth to the place where he would take the boat to take him to the island.

Earth as he got out of the car he saw Luke waiting for him in front of the boat that would take them both to the island, Earth looking at Luke felt something he felt for a long time when he saw Luke, a dark feeling, he didn't knew why he felt that way, but with a smile Earth approached Luke and said.

Earth: you didn't need to stay here waiting for me p'luke!

Luke with a kind smile.

Luke: I am the owner of the house that will be making the series recordings and one of the sponsors of the series, of course I must wait for you here ... Luke approached and tilted his face down in front of Earth's face ... I will not miss the opportunity to see a face as beautiful as yours ...

Earth, seeing Luke so close to him, took a step back, and said in a slightly uncomfortable way.

Earth: hnmn .. thanks! Thank you for your kindness ... So are we going to this island ?! I'm really looking forward to starting recording ...

Earth and Luke went to the island, upon arriving at the island and at the house Earth noticed that there was no one in the house, only the house guards all with bad faces and suits, Earth looked sideways at Luke, confused without knowing what was happening.

Earth: p'luke! What! What is happening?! Why don't I see the director and the recording crew ?!

Luke with a smile, wishing Earth.

Luke: surprise ... There is no recording ... I wanted to be with you, the two of us alone on this island ...

Earth surprised by Luke's words, but a little angry.

Earth: p' ! Why didn't you say anything to me?! ..

Luke turned his whole body to Earth, and said always smiling.

Luke: if I said I'm bringing you on an island to be just the two of us together would you accept it ?!

Earth looking at him angrily.

Earth: of course I wouldn't accept it! Please take me back ... I want to go to my house since there is no recording ...

Earth tried to turn and walk away, but Luke grabbed his forearm, always showing a smile on his face.

Luke: sorry my love ... But I can't do that, now that we're here ...

Luke looked at his bodyguard behind Earth, the bodyguard grabbed Earth from behind, and Luke said approaching his face on Earth.

Luke: you will stay with me on this island ... I guarantee you will enjoy being here with me.

Earth scared and afraid, trying to free himself from the arms of the man who grabbed him from behind.

Earth: why ?! Why are you doing this?!

Luke hearing this, touched his thumb on Earth's lower lip looking at his lips, desiring his body.

Luke: simple ... I wish you from the first day I saw you ...

Terrified Earth, not knowing what to do, thought of Kao's words.

Earth: you are crazy .. Let me go .. Earth looked at the man behind him ... Let me go ... Let go ... I will not stay here with you .... Earth looked at Luke full of anger.

Luke always smiling.

Luke: you don't have much choice at the moment ... Looked at the bodyguard.... take him inside .. he looked at Earth ... you sure must be a little tired ... rest, later let's talk carefully ..

The guard took Earth to one of the bedrooms, meanwhile Kao arrived on the island with Ohm.