Feeling hatred for you

Sorry guys for just posting the first chapter today,😯🙏🙇 as some know I took the gallbladder and was in the hospital, but now I am well and much better, as proof of this here is the first chapter, I hope you all like it, and enjoy the reading my beloved readers, as everyone knows english is not my first language so if you all see any mistakes it is because i am not so good at english

It was a normal day like everyone in the city of Bangkok, in a dark room a man woke up with the sound of his cell phone alarm, his face shows no happiness at being woken up so early, and went to the bathroom, took a hot shower, got out of the bath...

It was a normal day like everyone in the city of Bangkok, in a dark room a man woke up with the sound of his cell phone alarm, his face shows no happiness at being woken up so early, and went to the bathroom, took a hot shower, got out of the bathtub and went to the bathroom mirror, he looked in the mirror gave a fierce look wet his face again and left the bathroom, when he leaves the bathroom his phone rings, he picks up the phone and saw the name on the cell phone, answered and said in an angry voice without caring about the person who answered the call.

: hello Ohm ..

Ohm: hello, are you awake yet ?!

: do you think I would be talking to you now if I wasn't awake ... What a silly question, say what you want ...

Ohm: as always you never change your temper ... Is that how you talk to your childhood friend ?! P'Kao ..

Kao: I talk to you and everyone who bothers me as soon as I wake up ... If you want to be sentimental, tell me to hang up now.

Ohm knew the kind of person Kao is, so for Ohm, Kao's arrogant words didn't bother Ohm, Ohm in a friendly voice.

Ohm: the company needs you now ... The big project is going to start soon and you as the head of the company should be here now ... If everything goes wrong ...

Kao was a young businessman, his family was known throughout Thailand, and the companies Noppakao was one of the main companies in the country, Kao is a man full of ambition, he was always impeccable in business, none of his projects failed, Kao with a relentless voice.

Kao: nothing is going to go wrong.

Ohm with a smile on the corner of his lips, despite Kao being so arrogant, Ohm never stopped being friends with Kao, he knew his friend very well, Ohm cared about Kao, but Kao didn't care about anyone or anyone's feelings, Kao just thought of him .

Ohm: someday someone will appear and destroy the walls you have built in your heart ... and destroy your arrogance ..

Kao not caring about Ohm's words.

Kao: the day this person arrives, I will destroy him first, I don't need anyone in my life ... Now stop talking shit, and do your job, I'll be at the company in an hour ...

Kao turned off his cell phone, went to his wardrobe, grabbed his suit and tie he liked best and put them on, left his house that was in a hotel, and went to his car, and started driving to the company .